How do I fix operating system not found?
Fix #2: Change or reset the BIOS configuration
- Restart the computer.
- Press the necessary key to open BIOS menu.
- If the screen shows multiple keys, find the key to open “BIOS”, “setup” or “BIOS menu”
- Check the BIOS’ main screen to see whether it detects the hard drive, and the boot order to see if it is set correctly.
How do I restore my operating system?
, type system restore in the Start Search box, and then click System Restore in the Programs list. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue. In the System Restore dialog box, click Choose a different restore point, and then click Next.
How do I fix boot device not found Please install an operating system?
To fix boot device not found 3F0 error, follow these steps:
- Press the Power button to start the computer, and immediately after this, repeatedly press F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- To load and restore BIOS Setup Default settings, press F9 on the BIOS setup menu.
- Once loaded, press F10 to Save and Exit.