Let’s take a look at the 10 commandments of computer care for your workstation PC.
- Install Antivirus Software.
- Perform Regular Software Updates.
- Run Computer Maintenance.
- Backup Files.
- Keep Your Keyboard Crumb Free.
- Clean the Screen.
- Remove Dust from Vents and Fans.
- Use a Surge Protector.
How do you take care of your computer?
Here are some basic and simple tips to take care of your computer.
- Get Padded Protection for Your Laptop.
- Be Good to Your Battery.
- Use Antivirus and a Firewall.
- Defragment Your Hard Drive.
- Reformat Your Computer.
- Be Careful With Food and Drinks.
- Disable Programs You Don’t Use.
Why should you take care of your computer?
Taking care of your computer is just as important as taking care of your books. However, there are certain tasks you can perform to ensure you computer is clean; here are a few: Keep Dust Away: Dust your computer to keep it free of dust and dirt. Keep Food Away: Do not eat or drink while working on the computer.
How do I take care of my laptop?
Caring for Your Laptop
- Keep the battery cool. Today’s lithium batteries wear out no matter what you do, but you can postpone the inevitable.
- Be careful about eating and drinking.
- When home, turn it into a desktop.
- Find the right carrying case.
- Clean the keyboard properly.
- Clean the screen when it needs it.
Why is it important to maintain your computer?
Importance of Regular Maintenance of Your Computer
Your computer needs to run smoothly. Proper maintenance keeps the computer running faster. Taking away all the unwanted software, extensions, and applications will free up RAM and make your computer run faster. Your computer will be safer.