How do you install an operating system on a computer?
Method 1 On Windows
- Insert the installation disk or flash drive.
- Restart your computer.
- Wait for the computer’s first startup screen to appear.
- Press and hold Del or F2 to enter the BIOS page.
- Locate the “Boot Order” section.
- Select the location from which you want to start your computer.
How do I install Windows 10 on a new computer without operating system?
Boot to the flash drive and install Windows. Choose to skip activation and updates. If Windows 10, choose to “Skip this Step” for a Microsoft Account. If Windows 8, choose “Create a new account” and then choose “Sign in without a Microsoft account.”
How do I install operating system on new computer without CD?
Suggested clip 111 seconds
How to install Windows without CD, DVD or USB Flash Drive ( Step
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I install a new operating system on Windows 10?
Plug in the USB stick containing the new version of Windows, then reboot the PC. Install Windows 10, being sure to select the Custom option. Select the newly created partition or the other hard disk as the destination for Windows 10. Then click Next to install the operating system.