- What are the 10 output devices?
- What are the 5 output devices?
- What are the outputs of computer?
- What are types of output devices?
- What are the 10 input devices?
- Is CPU input or output?
- What are the popular output devices?
- What are the output devices of a computer and their functions?
- Is a printer an input or output device?
- What are the three types of computer?
- How many types of computer do we have?
- What are the input output devices of computer?
Output devices provide data in myriad different forms, some of which include audio, visual, and hard copy media.
The devices are usually used for display, projection, or for physical reproduction.
Monitors and printers are two of the most commonly-known output devices used with a computer.
What are the 10 output devices?
10 Examples of Output Devices
- Audio Speakers.
- Sound Card.
- Video Card.
24 Apr 2019
What are the 5 output devices?
- Monitor (LED, LCD, CRT etc)
- Printers (all types)
- LCD Projection Panels.
- Computer Output Microfilm (COM)
- Head Phone.
14 Dec 2010
What are the outputs of computer?
Devices that produce physical output from the computer are creatively called output devices. The most commonly used output device is the computer’s monitor, which displays data on a screen. Devices such as the printer and computer speakers are some other common output devices.12 Dec 2006
What are types of output devices?
A computer output device is used to extract information from a computer. There are visual, audio, print and data output devices. Different types of specific hardware include monitors, speakers and headphones, printers and external hard drives.
What are the 10 input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
Is CPU input or output?
Central processing unit
The CPU is also known as the processor or microprocessor. The CPU is responsible for executing a sequence of stored instructions called a program . This program will take inputs from an input device, process the input in some way and output the results to an output device .
What are the popular output devices?
Monitors and printers are two of the most common output devices used with a computer.
Types of output devices
- 3D Printer.
- Braille embosser.
- Braille reader.
- COM (Computer Output Microfilm)
- Flat panel.
What are the output devices of a computer and their functions?
What Are the Functions of Output Devices on a Computer? Input devices are the hardware that give computers instructions. Output devices relay the response from the computer in the form of a visual response (monitor), sound (speakers) or media devices (CD or DVD drives).
Is a printer an input or output device?
If a device is putting data into the computer in the form of text, sound, images, button presses etc. then it is an input device, if the device is outputting things from the computer such as sound, movement, printing, images etc., then it is an output device. Therefore it is an input device.
What are the three types of computer?
The four basic types of computers are as under:
- Mainframe Computer.
How many types of computer do we have?
What are the input output devices of computer?
Keyboard and mouse are the most commonly used input devices. Microphone gives sound or voice input to the computer. Output devices are used to display the result or information on the computer. Monitor and the printer are the commonly used output devices.