- What are all of the parts of a computer?
- What are the 4 main parts of a computer?
- What are the 5 basic parts of a computer?
- What are the 10 parts of computer?
- What are the 3 main parts of a computer?
- What are the 7 major components of a computer?
- What are basic parts of computer?
- What are the 5 types of hardware?
- How many parts does a CPU have?
Your basic computer consists of seven major parts: Motherboard.
What are all of the parts of a computer?
Here is a computer components list that explains each component in detail:
- The Role of the Motherboard.
- The Power Supply.
- The Central Processing Unit.
- The Random Access Memory.
- The Hard Drive or Solid State Drive.
- The Video Card.
- The Optical Drives.
- Input/Output Devices.
What are the 4 main parts of a computer?
A computer has four main components: the central processing unit or CPU, the primary memory, input units and output units.
What are the 5 basic parts of a computer?
The hardware components—video card, processor, memory, motherboard and hard drive—are the same for all computer systems.
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) The CPU is the “brains” of the computer.
- Random Access Memory (RAM) RAM is variable in a computer.
- Hard Drive.
- Video Card.
What are the 10 parts of computer?
Here are the components and peripherals necessary to assemble a basic modern PC system:
- Memory (RAM)
- Power supply.
- Floppy drive.
- Hard disk.
- CD-ROM, CD-RW, or DVD-ROM drive.
What are the 3 main parts of a computer?
What Are The Three Main Parts Of A Computer?
- System Unit. The system unit of the computer contains the hard drive, disc drive, CPU, graphics card, sound card, and countless ports used to connect external devices to your computer.
- Monitor. Your computer’s monitor lets you see what you’re doing.
- Keyboard. The keyboard is essential to any desktop computer.
What are the 7 major components of a computer?
Your basic computer consists of seven major parts:
- Power Supply.
- Hard Drive.
- PCI-Express Cards.
- Graphics Cards.
What are basic parts of computer?
The basic parts of a desktop computer are the computer case, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and power cord. Each part plays an important role whenever you use a computer.
What are the 5 types of hardware?
There are five parts of computer hardware that can be found in most computer systems, from smart phones to desktop computers: processor, primary storage, secondary storage, input devices and output devices.
How many parts does a CPU have?