What are the types of input device?
- Keyboard. Keyboard is the most common and very popular input device which helps to input data to the computer.
- Mouse. Mouse is the most popular pointing device.
- Joystick. Joystick is also a pointing device, which is used to move the cursor position on a monitor screen.
- Light Pen.
- Track Ball.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
Which is not the input device?
The answer is Keyboard. It is an input device. D) Keyboard, as they mentioned: NOT an output device basically means an input device, so the keyboard is the correct choice. Modem is both input as well as output, and keyboard is exclusively input device.
What are 5 output devices?
Computer Basics: 10 Examples of Output Devices
- 10 Examples of Output Devices. Monitor.
- Monitor. The most common output device used with computers is the monitor, which displays video images and text.
- Printer. Printers are another common output device found in homes in offices.
- Computer Speakers.
- Sound Card.