According to turbofuture.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
Headphones & Headsets
Global Positioning System
What are 5 input and output devices?
Output devices mainly includes: display, printer, plotter, audio, magnetic recording equipment and so on. This seems like another homework problem. You should really not need any help with this one.
- Light pen.
What are the output devices of a computer?
An output device is any device used to send data from a computer to another device or user. Most computer data output that is meant for humans is in the form of audio or video. Thus, most output devices used by humans are in these categories. Examples include monitors, projectors, speakers, headphones and printers.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .