Computer hardware includes the physical, tangible parts or components of a computer, such as the cabinet, central processing unit, monitor, keyboard, computer data storage, graphics card, sound card, speakers and motherboard.
What are all of the parts of a computer?
Here is a computer components list that explains each component in detail:
- The Role of the Motherboard.
- The Power Supply.
- The Central Processing Unit.
- The Random Access Memory.
- The Hard Drive or Solid State Drive.
- The Video Card.
- The Optical Drives.
- Input/Output Devices.
What are the 4 main parts of a computer?
A computer has four main components: the central processing unit or CPU, the primary memory, input units and output units.
What are the 10 parts of computer?
Here are the components and peripherals necessary to assemble a basic modern PC system:
- Memory (RAM)
- Power supply.
- Floppy drive.
- Hard disk.
- CD-ROM, CD-RW, or DVD-ROM drive.
What are the 5 basic parts of a computer?
The hardware components—video card, processor, memory, motherboard and hard drive—are the same for all computer systems.
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) The CPU is the “brains” of the computer.
- Random Access Memory (RAM) RAM is variable in a computer.
- Hard Drive.
- Video Card.