- What are the 5 output devices?
- What are the different types of output?
- What is output device and its types?
- What are the categories of input devices?
- What are the 10 input devices?
- What is output device give example?
- What are the output devices of a computer and their functions?
- Which one is output device?
- Is CPU input or output?
- What are the 4 categories of hardware?
- What are 3 types of input devices?
- What are the 5 types of hardware?
- What are 5 input devices?
- What are the five input device?
- What are the types of input and output devices?
Discuss Four Basic Categories of Output Devices of a Computer.
A computer output device is used to extract information from a computer.
There are visual, audio, print and data output devices.
Different types of specific hardware include monitors, speakers and headphones, printers and external hard drives.
What are the 5 output devices?
Computer Basics: 10 Examples of Output Devices
- 10 Examples of Output Devices. Monitor.
- Monitor. The most common output device used with computers is the monitor, which displays video images and text.
- Printer. Printers are another common output device found in homes in offices.
- Computer Speakers.
- Sound Card.
What are the different types of output?
Different Types of Output Devices
- Monitor. LCD Monitor. CTR Monitor.
- Speaker and Headsets. Speakers for Desktop computer. Headsets – used to produce audio output.
- Multimedia Projector. Multimedia Projector. Multimedia projector is used to produce computer output on a big screen.
What is output device and its types?
An output device is any device used to send data from a computer to another device or user. Most computer data output that is meant for humans is in the form of audio or video. Thus, most output devices used by humans are in these categories. Examples include monitors, projectors, speakers, headphones and printers.
What are the categories of input devices?
Types of input devices
- Audio conversion device.
- Barcode reader.
- Biometrics (e.g., fingerprint scanner).
- Business card reader.
- Digital camera and digital camcorder.
- EEG (electroencephalography)
- Finger (with touch screen or Windows Touch).
- Gamepad, joystick, paddle, steering wheel, and Microsoft Kinect.
What are the 10 input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What is output device give example?
An output device is any peripheral that receives data from a computer, usually for display, projection, or physical reproduction. For example, the image shows an inkjet printer, an output device that can make a hard copy of any information shown on your monitor, which is another example of an output device.
What are the output devices of a computer and their functions?
What Are the Functions of Output Devices on a Computer? Input devices are the hardware that give computers instructions. Output devices relay the response from the computer in the form of a visual response (monitor), sound (speakers) or media devices (CD or DVD drives).
Which one is output device?
Monitors and printers are two of the most familiar output devices used with a computer. Computer output devices are all peripheral hardware connected to a computer using cables or wireless networking.
Is CPU input or output?
Central processing unit
The CPU is also known as the processor or microprocessor. The CPU is responsible for executing a sequence of stored instructions called a program . This program will take inputs from an input device, process the input in some way and output the results to an output device .
What are the 4 categories of hardware?
Hardware devices can be classified into four distinct categories: Input devices: For raw data input. Processing devices: To process raw data instructions into information.
Storage devices: For data and information retention.
- Input Devices.
- Processing Devices.
- Output Devices.
- Memory/Storage Devices.
What are 3 types of input devices?
- Image scanner.
- Pointing device. Graphics tablet. Game controller. Light pen. Mouse. Optical. Pointing stick. Touchpad. Touchscreen. Trackball.
- Refreshable braille display.
- Sound card.
- Webcam. Softcam.
- Video card.
What are the 5 types of hardware?
There are five parts of computer hardware that can be found in most computer systems, from smart phones to desktop computers: processor, primary storage, secondary storage, input devices and output devices.
What are 5 input devices?
Computer – Input Devices
- Joy Stick.
- Light pen.
- Track Ball.
- Graphic Tablet.
What are the five input device?
Input devices mainly include: keyboard, mouse, camera, scanner, light pen, handwriting input board, game bar, voice input device (microphone), etc.
What are the types of input and output devices?
An output device is used to send data out of the system. Some output devices are: Monitor. Printer.
Some input devices are:
- Bar code reader.
- Graphics tablet.