The basic parts of a desktop computer are the computer case,monitor, keyboard, mouse, and power cord.
Each part plays animportant role whenever you use a computer.
What is a desktop computer terminal called?
A computer terminal is an electronic or electromechanical hardware device that is used for entering data into, and displaying or printing data from, a computer or a computing system. A terminal that depends on the host computer for its processing power is called a “dumb terminal” or a thin client.
What are the 3 basic parts of a computer?
What Are The Three Main Parts Of A Computer?
- System Unit. The system unit of the computer contains the hard drive, disc drive, CPU, graphics card, sound card, and countless ports used to connect external devices to your computer.
- Monitor. Your computer’s monitor lets you see what you’re doing.
- Keyboard. The keyboard is essential to any desktop computer.
What are the 5 basic parts of a computer?
The hardware components—video card, processor, memory, motherboard and hard drive—are the same for all computer systems.
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) The CPU is the “brains” of the computer.
- Random Access Memory (RAM) RAM is variable in a computer.
- Hard Drive.
- Video Card.
What are the 6 main parts of a computer?
Your basic computer consists of seven major parts:
- Power Supply.
- Hard Drive.
- PCI-Express Cards.
- Graphics Cards.