- What are the 5 output devices?
- What are the output devices of a computer?
- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- What are 5 input devices?
- What are types of output devices?
- What are the popular output devices?
- What is input device give 3 examples?
- Is printer an input device?
- What is input with examples?
- What are the 5 input and output devices in a computer?
- What is input or output device?
- What is called input device?
Examples of Output Devices: Monitor (LED, LCD, CRT etc), Printers (all types), Plotters, Projector, LCD Projection Panels, Computer Output Microfilm (COM), Speaker(s), Head Phone, Visual Display Unit, etc.
What are the 5 output devices?
Computer Basics: 10 Examples of Output Devices
- 10 Examples of Output Devices. Monitor.
- Monitor. The most common output device used with computers is the monitor, which displays video images and text.
- Printer. Printers are another common output device found in homes in offices.
- Computer Speakers.
- Sound Card.
What are the output devices of a computer?
An output device is any device used to send data from a computer to another device or user. Most computer data output that is meant for humans is in the form of audio or video. Thus, most output devices used by humans are in these categories. Examples include monitors, projectors, speakers, headphones and printers.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What are 5 input devices?
Computer – Input Devices
- Joy Stick.
- Light pen.
- Track Ball.
- Graphic Tablet.
What are types of output devices?
A computer output device is used to extract information from a computer. There are visual, audio, print and data output devices. Different types of specific hardware include monitors, speakers and headphones, printers and external hard drives.
What are the popular output devices?
Monitors and printers are two of the most common output devices used with a computer.
Types of output devices
- 3D Printer.
- Braille embosser.
- Braille reader.
- COM (Computer Output Microfilm)
- Flat panel.
What is input device give 3 examples?
An input device is any hardware device that sends data to a computer, allowing you to interact with and control it. The picture shows a Logitech trackball mouse, which is an example of an input device. The most commonly used or primary input devices on a computer are the keyboard and mouse.
Is printer an input device?
If a device is putting data into the computer in the form of text, sound, images, button presses etc. then it is an input device, if the device is outputting things from the computer such as sound, movement, printing, images etc., then it is an output device. Therefore it is an input device.
What is input with examples?
What are 5 examples of such? An input device is a piece of computer hardware equipment used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system such as a computer or information appliance. Example :keyboard, mouse, scanner, joystick, digital camera, light pen.
What are the 5 input and output devices in a computer?
Keyboard and mouse are the most commonly used input devices. Microphone gives sound or voice input to the computer. Output devices are used to display the result or information on the computer. Monitor and the printer are the commonly used output devices.
What is input or output device?
An input device sends information to a computer system for processing, and an output device reproduces or displays the results of that processing. Input devices only allow for input of data to a computer and output devices only receive the output of data from another device.
What is called input device?
Any machine that feeds data into a computer. For example, a keyboard is an input device, whereas a display monitor is an output device. Input devices other than the keyboard are sometimes called alternate input devices. Mice, trackballs, and light pensare all alternate input devices.