List of Computer Hardware
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Random Access Memory (RAM)
- Power Supply.
- Video Card.
- Hard Drive (HDD)
- Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Optical Drive (e.g., BD/DVD/CD drive)
What are the main hardware components of a computer?
A typical computer system consists of a computer case, a power supply unit, a motherboard, a central processing unit (CPU), main memory, and a hard disk drive. Input devices include a keyboard, mouse, microphone, video camera, and image scanner. Output devices include a monitor, speakers, and a printer.
What are the 10 major hardware components of a computer system?
- Inside a personal computer: Monitor. Motherboard. CPU(Microprocessor. Main memory(RAM) Expansion cards. Power supply unit. Optical disc drive. Hard disk drive (HDD). Keyboard. Mouse.
- An example of a serial port.
- Graphics Card.
- Close-up of a Sound Card.
- Network Interface Card.
What are the five major hardware components of a computer?
The major hardware components of a computer system are:
- Main memory.
- Secondary memory.
- Input devices.
- Output devices.
What is computer hardware components Definition & Examples?
What is Computer Hardware? – Components, Definition & Examples. This includes the computer case, monitor, keyboard, and mouse. It also includes all the parts inside the computer case, such as the hard disk drive, motherboard, video card, and many others. Computer hardware is what you can physically touch.