10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What are the 10 examples of output devices?
10 Examples of Output Devices
- Audio Speakers.
- Sound Card.
- Video Card.
What are the 5 examples of input devices?
Examples of input devices include keyboards, mouse, scanners, digital cameras, joysticks, and microphones. Input devices can be categorized based on: modality of input (e.g. mechanical motion, audio, visual, etc.)
- Graphics tablet.
- Game controller.
- Light pen.
- Mouse. Optical.
- Pointing stick.
What are the different types of input devices?
- Keyboard. Keyboard is the most common and very popular input device which helps to input data to the computer.
- Mouse. Mouse is the most popular pointing device.
- Joystick. Joystick is also a pointing device, which is used to move the cursor position on a monitor screen.
- Light Pen.
- Track Ball.
What are the example of input and output device?
The keyboard and mouse are input devices, the monitor and speakers are output devices.