- What are the 5 output devices?
- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- What is output devices with examples?
- What are the types of output devices?
- What are the popular output devices?
- Is CPU input or output?
- What are the 5 examples of input devices?
- What are 5 input devices?
- What is input device give 3 examples?
According to turbofuture.com
View 2+ moreView 2+
Headphones & Headsets
Global Positioning System
What are the 5 output devices?
- Monitor (LED, LCD, CRT etc)
- Printers (all types)
- LCD Projection Panels.
- Computer Output Microfilm (COM)
- Head Phone.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What is output devices with examples?
An output device is any device used to send data from a computer to another device or user. Most computer data output that is meant for humans is in the form of audio or video. Thus, most output devices used by humans are in these categories. Examples include monitors, projectors, speakers, headphones and printers.
What are the types of output devices?
A computer output device is used to extract information from a computer. There are visual, audio, print and data output devices. Different types of specific hardware include monitors, speakers and headphones, printers and external hard drives.
What are the popular output devices?
Monitors and printers are two of the most common output devices used with a computer.
Types of output devices
- 3D Printer.
- Braille embosser.
- Braille reader.
- COM (Computer Output Microfilm)
- Flat panel.
Is CPU input or output?
Central processing unit
The CPU is also known as the processor or microprocessor. The CPU is responsible for executing a sequence of stored instructions called a program . This program will take inputs from an input device, process the input in some way and output the results to an output device .
What are the 5 examples of input devices?
Examples of input devices include keyboards, mouse, scanners, digital cameras, joysticks, and microphones. Input devices can be categorized based on: modality of input (e.g. mechanical motion, audio, visual, etc.)
- Graphics tablet.
- Game controller.
- Light pen.
- Mouse. Optical.
- Pointing stick.
What are 5 input devices?
Computer – Input Devices
- Joy Stick.
- Light pen.
- Track Ball.
- Graphic Tablet.
What is input device give 3 examples?
An input device is any hardware device that sends data to a computer, allowing you to interact with and control it. The picture shows a Logitech trackball mouse, which is an example of an input device. The most commonly used or primary input devices on a computer are the keyboard and mouse.