- What are the 4 types of computer?
- What are the main categories of computers?
- What are the four basic categories of output?
- What are the 5 classification of computer?
- What are the 10 types of computer?
- What is the full form of computer?
- What are the 5 output devices?
- What are the types of output devices in computer?
- What is out put in computer?
- How many ways can computer be classified?
- How many classifications of computer are there?
- What are the two main types of computers?
- What are the six types of computer?
- What are various types of computer?
- How many parts are there in computer?
According to byte-notes.com
What are the 4 types of computer?
Here are the four basic types:
- Mainframe Computer.
What are the main categories of computers?
So what are these categories of computer types? There are five main ones: supercomputers, mainframe computers, minicomputers, microcomputers, and finally mobile computers.
What are the four basic categories of output?
Discuss Four Basic Categories of Output Devices of a Computer. A computer output device is used to extract information from a computer. There are visual, audio, print and data output devices. Different types of specific hardware include monitors, speakers and headphones, printers and external hard drives.
What are the 5 classification of computer?
When classified according to size and capacity, the following types of computers can be identified: supercomputers, mainframe computers, minicomputers, microcomputers and embedded computers.
What are the 10 types of computer?
Terms in this set (10)
- PC (Personal Computer) A computer designed for general use by a single person.
- Desktop. A PC that is not designed for portability.
- PDA (Personal Digital Assistant)
What is the full form of computer?
Some people say that COMPUTER stands for Common Operating Machine Purposely Used for Technological and Educational Research. “A computer is a general purpose electronic device that is used to perform arithmetic and logical operations automatically.
What are the 5 output devices?
Computer Basics: 10 Examples of Output Devices
- 10 Examples of Output Devices. Monitor.
- Monitor. The most common output device used with computers is the monitor, which displays video images and text.
- Printer. Printers are another common output device found in homes in offices.
- Computer Speakers.
- Sound Card.
What are the types of output devices in computer?
Output devices provide data in different forms like audio, visual and hard copy. Monitors and printers are two of the most familiar output devices used with a computer. Computer output devices are all peripheral hardware connected to a computer using cables or wireless networking.
What is out put in computer?
Any information that is processed by and sent out from a computer or other electronic device is considered output. An example of output is anything viewed on your computer monitor screen, such as the words you type on your keyboard.
How many ways can computer be classified?
Computers differ based on their data processing abilities. They are classified according to purpose, data handling and functionality. According to purpose, computers are either general purpose or specific purpose. General purpose computers are designed to perform a range of tasks.
How many classifications of computer are there?
There are Four Different Computer Types
We have four different computer types classified according to their performance, power, and size.
What are the two main types of computers?
At the moment there are two main types of desktop computer available: the Mac (made by Apple Computers) and the PC.
What are the six types of computer?
Classes by purpose
- Microcomputers (personal computers) Microcomputers became the most common type of computer in the late 20th century.
- Minicomputers (midrange computers)
- Mainframe computers.
- Information appliances.
- Embedded computers.
What are various types of computer?
Desktop computers, laptops, personal digital assistant (PDA), tablets & smartphones are all types of microcomputers. Desktop computers, Gaming consoles, Sound & Navigation system of a car, Netbooks, Notebooks, PDA’s, Tablet PC’s, Smartphones, Calculators are all type of Microcomputers.
How many parts are there in computer?
There are five main hardware components in a computer system: Input, Processing, Storage, Output and Communication devices.