10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What are 5 input devices?
Computer – Input Devices
- Joy Stick.
- Light pen.
- Track Ball.
- Graphic Tablet.
What is an input device give examples?
An input device is any hardware device that sends data to a computer, allowing you to interact with and control it. The picture shows a Logitech trackball mouse, which is an example of an input device. The most commonly used or primary input devices on a computer are the keyboard and mouse.
Which is an example of a pointing device?
A device with which you can control the movement of the pointer to select items on a display screen. Examples of pointing devices include mice, trackballs, joysticks, touchpads, and light pens.
What are the different types of input devices?
- Keyboard. Keyboard is the most common and very popular input device which helps to input data to the computer.
- Mouse. Mouse is the most popular pointing device.
- Joystick. Joystick is also a pointing device, which is used to move the cursor position on a monitor screen.
- Light Pen.
- Track Ball.