- What is output devices with examples?
- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- What are the output devices of a computer and their functions?
- What are the devices of a computer?
- What are types of output devices?
- What are the different output devices?
- What are the 10 examples of output devices?
- What are the 5 examples of input devices?
- What are 5 input devices?
- Is CPU input or output?
- What is output in computer?
- What is output function?
- What are the five main types of computers?
- What are some examples of computer peripheral devices?
- What are the three types of computer?
According to turbofuture.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
Headphones & Headsets
Global Positioning System
What is output devices with examples?
An output device is any device used to send data from a computer to another device or user. Most computer data output that is meant for humans is in the form of audio or video. Thus, most output devices used by humans are in these categories. Examples include monitors, projectors, speakers, headphones and printers.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What are the output devices of a computer and their functions?
What Are the Functions of Output Devices on a Computer? Input devices are the hardware that give computers instructions. Output devices relay the response from the computer in the form of a visual response (monitor), sound (speakers) or media devices (CD or DVD drives).
What are the devices of a computer?
There are three different types of peripherals: Input, used to interact with, or send data to the computer (mouse, keyboards, etc.)
- Input. Keyboard. Computer mouse.
- Output. Computer display. Printer.
- Storage devices. Floppy disk drive. Flash drive.
- Input/Output. Modem.
What are types of output devices?
A computer output device is used to extract information from a computer. There are visual, audio, print and data output devices. Different types of specific hardware include monitors, speakers and headphones, printers and external hard drives.
What are the different output devices?
Output devices provide data in different forms like audio, visual and hard copy. Monitors and printers are two of the most familiar output devices used with a computer. Computer output devices are all peripheral hardware connected to a computer using cables or wireless networking.
What are the 10 examples of output devices?
Computer Basics: 10 Examples of Output Devices
- 10 Examples of Output Devices. Monitor.
- Monitor. The most common output device used with computers is the monitor, which displays video images and text.
- Printer. Printers are another common output device found in homes in offices.
- Computer Speakers.
- Sound Card.
What are the 5 examples of input devices?
Examples of input devices include keyboards, mouse, scanners, digital cameras, joysticks, and microphones. Input devices can be categorized based on: modality of input (e.g. mechanical motion, audio, visual, etc.)
- Graphics tablet.
- Game controller.
- Light pen.
- Mouse. Optical.
- Pointing stick.
What are 5 input devices?
Computer – Input Devices
- Joy Stick.
- Light pen.
- Track Ball.
- Graphic Tablet.
Is CPU input or output?
Central processing unit
The CPU is also known as the processor or microprocessor. The CPU is responsible for executing a sequence of stored instructions called a program . This program will take inputs from an input device, process the input in some way and output the results to an output device .
What is output in computer?
Output may refer to any of the following: 1. Any information that is processed by and sent out from a computer or other electronic device is considered output. An example of output is anything viewed on your computer monitor screen, such as the words you type on your keyboard.
What is output function?
An output function is a function that an optimization function calls at each iteration of its algorithm. Typically, you use an output function to generate graphical output, record the history of the data the algorithm generates, or halt the algorithm based on the data at the current iteration.
What are the five main types of computers?
There are five main ones: supercomputers, mainframe computers, minicomputers, microcomputers, and finally mobile computers.
What are some examples of computer peripheral devices?
Types of Peripheral Devices
Examples of external peripherals include mouse, keyboard, printer, monitor, external Zip drive or scanner. Examples of internal peripherals include CD-ROM drive, CD-R drive or internal modem.
What are the three types of computer?
The four basic types of computers are as under:
- Mainframe Computer.