What are the main functions of a computer?
The four basic functions of a computer are: input, storage, processing, and output.
What are the 5 basic parts of a computer?
The Five Main Parts of a Computer
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) The CPU is the “brains” of the computer.
- Random Access Memory (RAM) RAM is variable in a computer.
- Hard Drive. Unlike RAM, the hard drive stores data even after the machine is turned off.
- Video Card. The video card provides the image seen on the monitor.
What are the parts of a computer and its function?
Here is a computer components list that explains each component in detail:
- The Role of the Motherboard.
- The Power Supply.
- The Central Processing Unit.
- The Random Access Memory.
- The Hard Drive or Solid State Drive.
- The Video Card.
- The Optical Drives.
- Input/Output Devices.
What are the 10 parts of computer?
10 Parts that make up a Computer
- Hard Drive or Solid State Drive.
- Video card.
- Power Supply.
- Keyboard and Mouse.
How many parts are there in computer?