- What are 5 input and output devices?
- What are the 5 output devices?
- What are the input and output devices of a computer?
- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- What are the 5 types of monitor?
- What are output devices with examples?
- Is CPU input or output?
- What is output in computer?
- What are the names of input and output devices?
- What are the 5 examples of input devices?
- What is input device give 3 examples?
- Is printer an input device?
What are 5 input and output devices?
Output devices mainly includes: display, printer, plotter, audio, magnetic recording equipment and so on. This seems like another homework problem. You should really not need any help with this one.
- Light pen.
What are the 5 output devices?
Computer Basics: 10 Examples of Output Devices
- 10 Examples of Output Devices. Monitor.
- Monitor. The most common output device used with computers is the monitor, which displays video images and text.
- Printer. Printers are another common output device found in homes in offices.
- Computer Speakers.
- Sound Card.
What are the input and output devices of a computer?
An input device sends information to a computer system for processing, and an output device reproduces or displays the results of that processing. Input devices only allow for input of data to a computer and output devices only receive the output of data from another device.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What are the 5 types of monitor?
Types of computer monitors
- CRT (cathode ray tube) monitors. These monitors employ CRT technology, which was used most commonly in the manufacturing of television screens.
- LCD (liquid crystal display) monitors. The LCD monitor incorporates one of the most advanced technologies available today.
- LED (light-emitting diodes) monitors.
What are output devices with examples?
An output device is any device used to send data from a computer to another device or user. Most computer data output that is meant for humans is in the form of audio or video. Thus, most output devices used by humans are in these categories. Examples include monitors, projectors, speakers, headphones and printers.
Is CPU input or output?
Central processing unit
The CPU is also known as the processor or microprocessor. The CPU is responsible for executing a sequence of stored instructions called a program . This program will take inputs from an input device, process the input in some way and output the results to an output device .
What is output in computer?
Output may refer to any of the following: 1. Any information that is processed by and sent out from a computer or other electronic device is considered output. An example of output is anything viewed on your computer monitor screen, such as the words you type on your keyboard.
What are the names of input and output devices?
The keyboard and mouse are input devices, the monitor and speakers are output devices.
Input devices are:
- Digital camera.
- Pen Input.
What are the 5 examples of input devices?
Examples of input devices include keyboards, mouse, scanners, digital cameras, joysticks, and microphones. Input devices can be categorized based on: modality of input (e.g. mechanical motion, audio, visual, etc.)
- Graphics tablet.
- Game controller.
- Light pen.
- Mouse. Optical.
- Pointing stick.
What is input device give 3 examples?
An input device is any hardware device that sends data to a computer, allowing you to interact with and control it. The picture shows a Logitech trackball mouse, which is an example of an input device. The most commonly used or primary input devices on a computer are the keyboard and mouse.
Is printer an input device?
If a device is putting data into the computer in the form of text, sound, images, button presses etc. then it is an input device, if the device is outputting things from the computer such as sound, movement, printing, images etc., then it is an output device. Therefore it is an input device.