- What are 5 input devices?
- What are the 10 input devices?
- What are the 5 input and output devices in a computer?
- What is output device give 5 examples?
- What are graphical input devices?
- Why do we need input devices?
- Is printer an input device?
- Which two devices are considered input devices?
- Is CPU an input device?
- What are the 5 types of monitor?
- What is input or output device?
- What are output devices with examples?
What are 5 input devices?
Computer – Input Devices
- Joy Stick.
- Light pen.
- Track Ball.
- Graphic Tablet.
What are the 10 input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What are the 5 input and output devices in a computer?
Keyboard and mouse are the most commonly used input devices. Microphone gives sound or voice input to the computer. Output devices are used to display the result or information on the computer. Monitor and the printer are the commonly used output devices.
What is output device give 5 examples?
Computer Basics: 10 Examples of Output Devices
- 10 Examples of Output Devices. Monitor.
- Monitor. The most common output device used with computers is the monitor, which displays video images and text.
- Printer. Printers are another common output device found in homes in offices.
- Computer Speakers.
- Sound Card.
What are graphical input devices?
The Input Devices are the hardware that is used to transfer transfers input to the computer. The data can be in the form of text, graphics, sound, and text. Output device display data from the memory of the computer. Output can be text, numeric data, line, polygon, and other objects.
Why do we need input devices?
Why does a computer need an input device? Today, input devices are important because they are what allows you to interact with and add new information to a computer.
Is printer an input device?
If a device is putting data into the computer in the form of text, sound, images, button presses etc. then it is an input device, if the device is outputting things from the computer such as sound, movement, printing, images etc., then it is an output device. Therefore it is an input device.
Which two devices are considered input devices?
Which two devices are considered input devices? (Choose two.)
- biometric authentication device.
- digital camera.
- speakers. Explanation: Biometric authentication devices and digital cameras are considered input devices. Speakers, projectors, and printers are all considered as output devices.
Is CPU an input device?
Central processing unit
The CPU is also known as the processor or microprocessor. The CPU is responsible for executing a sequence of stored instructions called a program . This program will take inputs from an input device, process the input in some way and output the results to an output device .
What are the 5 types of monitor?
Types of computer monitors
- CRT (cathode ray tube) monitors. These monitors employ CRT technology, which was used most commonly in the manufacturing of television screens.
- LCD (liquid crystal display) monitors. The LCD monitor incorporates one of the most advanced technologies available today.
- LED (light-emitting diodes) monitors.
What is input or output device?
An input device sends information to a computer system for processing, and an output device reproduces or displays the results of that processing. Input devices only allow for input of data to a computer and output devices only receive the output of data from another device.
What are output devices with examples?
An output device is any device used to send data from a computer to another device or user. Most computer data output that is meant for humans is in the form of audio or video. Thus, most output devices used by humans are in these categories. Examples include monitors, projectors, speakers, headphones and printers.