- What are the 4 types of computer?
- What are the 10 types of computers?
- What are the types of computer with example?
- What are the 7 types of computers?
- What is the full form of computer?
- What are the 3 categories of computers?
- What are the two main types of computers?
- What is computer and its type?
- What is computer and example?
- How many parts are there in computer?
- What are the types of CPU?
- What are the major types of computer?
- Who invented computer?
- How computers have made work easier?
- What is the full form of laptop?
- What is the full form of USB?
- What is the full form of GPS?
There are five main ones: supercomputers, mainframe computers, minicomputers, microcomputers, and finally mobile computers.
What are the 4 types of computer?
Here are the four basic types:
- Mainframe Computer.
What are the 10 types of computers?
Types of computers
- 1 Supercomputer.
- 2 Mainframe.
- 3 Server Computer.
- 4 Workstation Computer.
- 5 Personal Computer or PC.
- 6 Microcontroller.
- 7 Smartphone.
What are the types of computer with example?
Well known manufacturers of Micro-computer are Dell, Apple, Samsung, Sony & Toshiba. Desktop computers, Gaming consoles, Sound & Navigation system of a car, Netbooks, Notebooks, PDA’s, Tablet PC’s, Smartphones, Calculators are all type of Microcomputers.
What are the 7 types of computers?
Examples of Different Computer Types
- Supercomputers. Supercomputers are Very Fast and Most Powerful.
- Mainframe Computers. Mainframe computers — These are large and expensive computer types capable of supporting hundreds, or even thousands, of users simultaneously.
- Minicomputers. Minicomputers — Minicomputers are mid sized computers.
What is the full form of computer?
Some people say that COMPUTER stands for Common Operating Machine Purposely Used for Technological and Educational Research. “A computer is a general purpose electronic device that is used to perform arithmetic and logical operations automatically.
What are the 3 categories of computers?
Chapter 3: Categories & Classification of Computer
- 1) Personal computers.
- 2) Computers and mobile devices.
- 5) Server.
- 4) Mainframes.
- 5) Supercomputers.
- 6) Embedded computer.
- Home user is a family member who uses a computer for a variety of reasons such as budgeting and a personal financial management, web access, communications, and entertainment.
What are the two main types of computers?
At the moment there are two main types of desktop computer available: the Mac (made by Apple Computers) and the PC.
What is computer and its type?
A computer is one type of machine manage different kinds of programs to perform useful tasks to the users. Computer contains wires, transistors, circuits, hardware parts and etc. Computer designs with both software and hardware.
What is computer and example?
The definition of a computer is a person or electronic device that makes and stores quick calculations or processes information. An example of a famous human computer is Ada Lovelace. An example of a computer is the MacBook.
How many parts are there in computer?
The 4 main parts of a computer which ensure that users can access a wide variety of tools and services include the central processing unit, or CPU, the motherboard, the hard drive and random access memory, or RAM.
What are the types of CPU?
Types. There are two primary manufacturers of computer microprocessors. Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) lead the market in terms of speed and quality. Intel’s desktop CPUs include Celeron, Pentium and Core.
What are the major types of computer?
There are three major types of computer System namely: The analogue, Digital and Hybrid Computer.
Who invented computer?
How computers have made work easier?
For example, computers have made it so much easier to pay bills than it used to be. They have made it easier for us to communicate and easier for us to do many of the everyday things that we must do to keep our lives in order. For example, computers have made it so much easier to pay bills than it used to be.
What is the full form of laptop?
LAPTOP.:Lightweight Analytical Platform with Total Optimized Power. Originally Answered: What is the full form of laptop?
What is the full form of USB?
Universal Serial Bus
What is the full form of GPS?
Global Positioning System