- What are the 10 advantages of computer?
- What are the five advantages of computer?
- What are advantages of using computer?
- What is computer advantages and disadvantages?
- What are the uses of computer?
- What are the types computer?
- What are the characteristics of computer?
- What is Introduction to Computer?
- What are the advantage of computer in education?
- Why computer is important in our life?
- What are the advantages of computer in business?
- What are the 10 Disadvantages of computer?
- Why is it important to study computer?
- What are the demerits of computer?
- What are the 20 uses of computer?
- What is computer full information?
- How many parts are there in computer?
- What are the 2 types of computer?
- What are the four functions of a computer?
- What is RAM and ROM in computer?
What are the 10 advantages of computer?
Advantages of computer
- Multitasking. Multitasking is one of the major advantage of computer.
- Speed. Now computer is not just a calculating device.
- Cost/ Stores huge amount of data. It is a low cost solution.
- Data Security.
- Online Cyber Crimes.
- Reduction in employment opportunity.
What are the five advantages of computer?
Below is a list of the main advantages and benefits you’ll get from using a computer.
- Increase your productivity.
- Connects you to the Internet.
- Can store vast amounts of information and reduce waste.
- Helps sort, organize, and search through information.
- Get a better understanding of data.
- Keeps you connected.
What are advantages of using computer?
Computers benefit the business and personal world by being able to do the following more efficiently: buying and selling products, communicating throughout the world, enhancing our knowledge, job influences, entertainment, research, and paying bills.
What is computer advantages and disadvantages?
Computers have both advantages and disadvantages. On one hand, they allow us to access the wealth of information that is available on the internet. They also allow us to analyze massive amounts of data very quickly, saving both time and money.
What are the uses of computer?
Computers are used to control large and small machines which in the past were controlled by humans. Most people have used a personal computer in their home or at work. They are used for things such as calculation, listening to music, reading the news, writing etc. Modern computers are electronic computer hardware.
What are the types computer?
The four basic types of computers are as under: 1Supercomputer. 2Mainframe Computer. 3Minicomputer.
What are the characteristics of computer?
The characteristics of computers that have made them so powerful and universally useful are speed, accuracy, diligence, versatility and storage capacity. Let us discuss them briefly. Computers work at an incredible speed. A powerful computer is capable of performing about 3-4 million simple instructions per second.
What is Introduction to Computer?
Introduction to Computer. Computer. A computer is an electronic device, operating under the control of instructions stored in its own memory that can accept data (input), process the data according to specified rules, produce information (output), and store the information for future use1.
What are the advantage of computer in education?
Through computer and internet, they can interact with people having same issues and can learn from each other. Computers have supplied infinite resources for learning and made education more flexible and easy to access.
Why computer is important in our life?
The use of computers on a regular basis in our life is very important. Technically in daily life computer is used to convert raw facts and data into meaningful information and knowledge. Computer science is explored and challenged by humans daily. The computer is like an electronic magical device for our life.
What are the advantages of computer in business?
The computers allow the businesses to organize all of their information in a very accessible manner , They can help the businesses keep track of their files , documents , schedules & deadlines , The ability to store large amounts of data on the computer is convenient , inexpensive & saves space .
What are the 10 Disadvantages of computer?
Top 15 Disadvantages of using Computers for Long Hours
- Time wastage while doing unproductive activities.
- Lack of Physical Activity.
- Causes poor blood circulation.
- Creates tendency to skip meals.
- Can result in overeating and obesity.
- Poor posture causes body-ache.
- Causes headache.
- Strains the eyes and causes poor eye sight.
Why is it important to study computer?
The most important aspect of computer science is problem solving, an essential skill for life. Students study the design, development and analysis of software and hardware used to solve problems in a variety of business, scientific and social contexts.
What are the demerits of computer?
Some of the disadvantages of using computers are:
- Using computer can make you physically weak and lazy.
- Doing extra unwanted activities on computers can waste your time.
- By using computers for a long time, your blood circulation can become poor due to less physical activities.
- It can cause the disturbance in one’s meal.
What are the 20 uses of computer?
Followings are the 20 important uses of computer our lives
- Storing Important Data.
- Computer in Education System.
- Use the computer to communicate with people.
- Use computer for defense purpose.
- Uses of a computer in office work.
- Use Computer in Science and Technology.
- Use Computer for Training purposes.
What is computer full information?
A computer is a programmable device that can store, retrieve, and process data. The term was later given to a mechanical device as they began replacing the human computers. Today’s computers are electronic devices that accept data (input), process that data, produce output, and store (storage) the results.
How many parts are there in computer?
What are the 2 types of computer?
mini computer ,micro computer,digital computer. Generally there are 2 types of the computer Analog and Digital but at this time We have Supper Computers which can do our all work .
What are the four functions of a computer?
These tasks are all related to the four basic computer operations: input, output, processing and storage.
What is RAM and ROM in computer?
RAM (Random Access Memory) and ROM (Read Only Memory) are types of computer memory that provide users with access to information stored on a computer. Data in RAM is not permanently written. When you power off your computer the data stored in RAM is deleted. ROM is a type of non- volatile memory.