- What are the component of a computer hardware?
- What are the 10 major hardware components of a computer system?
- What are the components of hardware and software?
- What are the 4 main components of a computer?
- What are the five components of computer hardware?
- What are the 5 types of hardware?
- What are the 7 major components of a computer?
- What are types of hardware?
- What are the features of hardware?
- What are the components of a software?
- What are the 3 types of software?
- What are the parts of software?
Computer hardware includes the physical, tangible parts or components of a computer, such as the cabinet, central processing unit, monitor, keyboard, computer data storage, graphics card, sound card, speakers and motherboard.
What are the component of a computer hardware?
A typical computer system consists of a computer case, a power supply unit, a motherboard, a central processing unit (CPU), main memory, and a hard disk drive. Input devices include a keyboard, mouse, microphone, video camera, and image scanner. Output devices include a monitor, speakers, and a printer.
What are the 10 major hardware components of a computer system?
- Inside a personal computer: Monitor. Motherboard. CPU(Microprocessor. Main memory(RAM) Expansion cards. Power supply unit. Optical disc drive. Hard disk drive (HDD). Keyboard. Mouse.
- An example of a serial port.
- Graphics Card.
- Close-up of a Sound Card.
- Network Interface Card.
What are the components of hardware and software?
Every computer is composed of two basic components: hardware and software. hardware includes the Physical features, which are every part that you can either see or touch, for example: monitor, case, keyboard, mouse, and printer. The part which activates the physical components cs alled software.
What are the 4 main components of a computer?
A computer has four main components: the central processing unit or CPU, the primary memory, input units and output units. A system bus connects all four components, passing and relaying information among them.
What are the five components of computer hardware?
The hardware components—video card, processor, memory, motherboard and hard drive—are the same for all computer systems.
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) The CPU is the “brains” of the computer.
- Random Access Memory (RAM) RAM is variable in a computer.
- Hard Drive.
- Video Card.
What are the 5 types of hardware?
There are five parts of computer hardware that can be found in most computer systems, from smart phones to desktop computers: processor, primary storage, secondary storage, input devices and output devices.
What are the 7 major components of a computer?
Your basic computer consists of seven major parts:
- Power Supply.
- Hard Drive.
- PCI-Express Cards.
- Graphics Cards.
What are types of hardware?
The hardware is all the tangible computer equipment, such as the monitor, central processing unit, keyboard, and mouse. The main body of a computer is the system unit. The system unit’s case houses a number of essential components.
What are the features of hardware?
Hardware features. The hardware features include processor, disk space, and memory of the appliance.
What are the components of a software?
component software. Sometimes called componentware, software designed to work as a component of a larger application. A good analogy is the way personal computers are built up from a collection of standard components: memory chips, CPUs, buses, keyboards, mice, disk drives, monitors, etc.
What are the 3 types of software?
The three types of computer software’s are systems software, programming software and applications software.
What are the parts of software?
The main Software components of a classical Computer are System-Software and Application-Software. System Software makes the performance of the Computer as an IT-System consisting of Hardware and Software generally possible. It is programmed by the vendor of a Computer ( f. i. Microsoft Windows).