- Inside a personal computer: Monitor. Motherboard. CPU(Microprocessor. Main memory(RAM) Expansion cards. Power supply unit. Optical disc drive. Hard disk drive (HDD). Keyboard. Mouse.
- An example of a serial port.
- Graphics Card.
- Close-up of a Sound Card.
- Network Interface Card.
Computer Hardware Types – Wikiversity
https://en.wikiversity.org › wiki › Computer_Hardware_Types
What are the 4 types of hardware tools?
Hardware devices can be classified into four distinct categories: Input devices: For raw data input. Processing devices: To process raw data instructions into information.
Storage devices: For data and information retention.
- Input Devices.
- Processing Devices.
- Output Devices.
- Memory/Storage Devices.
What are the categories of tools?
Categories of hand tools include wrenches, pliers, cutters, files, striking tools, struck or hammered tools, screwdrivers, vises, clamps, snips, saws, drills and knives. Outdoor tools such as garden forks, pruning shears, and rakes are additional forms of hand tools.
What are the hand tools in computer hardware servicing?
COMPUTER HARDWARE SERVICING 11K to 12 – Technology and Livelihood EducationWire cutter – used to strip and cut wires.Tweezers – used to manipulate small parts.Part retriever – used to retrieve parts from location thatare to small for your hand to fit.Flashlight – used to light up areas that you cannot seeclearly.
What are the safety tools for handling computer hardware?
Computer Hardware Safety Rules
- Wear proper apparel.
- Unplug all computer equipment and peripherals before opening any covering cases.
- Keep your work area clean and well lit.
- Check for damaged parts.
- Do not force components into computer ports.