Output devices provide data in myriad different forms, some of which include audio, visual, and hard copy media.
The devices are usually used for display, projection, or for physical reproduction.
Monitors and printers are two of the most commonly-known output devices used with a computer.
What are the 10 output devices?
10 Examples of Output Devices
- Audio Speakers.
- Sound Card.
- Video Card.
What are the 5 output devices?
- Monitor (LED, LCD, CRT etc)
- Printers (all types)
- LCD Projection Panels.
- Computer Output Microfilm (COM)
- Head Phone.
What are the different output devices of computer?
Monitors and printers are two of the most common output devices used with a computer.
Types of output devices
- 3D Printer.
- Braille embosser.
- Braille reader.
- COM (Computer Output Microfilm)
- Flat panel.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .