- What are the 10 output devices?
- What are the 5 output devices?
- What are the different types of output devices of a computer?
- What are the output devices and their functions?
- What are the 10 input devices?
- What are the 10 storage devices?
- What are the popular output devices?
- Is CPU input or output?
- What are 5 input devices?
- Why do we use output devices?
- What is output function?
- What are the main functions of input and output devices?
According to computergap.com
Headphones & Headsets
What are the 10 output devices?
10 Examples of Output Devices
- Audio Speakers.
- Sound Card.
- Video Card.
What are the 5 output devices?
- Monitor (LED, LCD, CRT etc)
- Printers (all types)
- LCD Projection Panels.
- Computer Output Microfilm (COM)
- Head Phone.
What are the different types of output devices of a computer?
Some of the Output devices are Visual Display Units (VDU) i.e. a Monitor, Printer, Graphic Output devices, Plotters, Speakers etc. A new type of Output device is been developed these days, known as Speech synthesizer, a mechanism attached to the computer which produces verbal output sounding almost like human speeches.
What are the output devices and their functions?
What Are the Functions of Output Devices on a Computer? Input devices are the hardware that give computers instructions. Output devices relay the response from the computer in the form of a visual response (monitor), sound (speakers) or media devices (CD or DVD drives).
What are the 10 input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What are the 10 storage devices?
10 examples of storage devices
- RAM (Random Access Memory) Random-access memory is one of the most important memory not only in computers, another electronic device just like tablets, smartphones also required.
- ROM (Read-Only Memory)
- USB Flash Drive.
- Memory Cards.
- CD (Compact Disk)
- DVD (Digital Video Disk)
- HDD (Hard Disk Drive)
- Punch Card.
What are the popular output devices?
Monitors and printers are two of the most common output devices used with a computer.
Types of output devices
- 3D Printer.
- Braille embosser.
- Braille reader.
- COM (Computer Output Microfilm)
- Flat panel.
Is CPU input or output?
Central processing unit
The CPU is also known as the processor or microprocessor. The CPU is responsible for executing a sequence of stored instructions called a program . This program will take inputs from an input device, process the input in some way and output the results to an output device .
What are 5 input devices?
Computer – Input Devices
- Joy Stick.
- Light pen.
- Track Ball.
- Graphic Tablet.
Why do we use output devices?
Output devices provide data in different forms like audio, visual and hard copy. It is usually used for display, projection or physical reproduction. Monitors and printers are two of the most familiar output devices used with a computer.
What is output function?
An output function is a function that an optimization function calls at each iteration of its algorithm. Typically, you use an output function to generate graphical output, record the history of the data the algorithm generates, or halt the algorithm based on the data at the current iteration.
What are the main functions of input and output devices?
An input device sends information to a computer system for processing, and an output device reproduces or displays the results of that processing. Input devices only allow for input of data to a computer and output devices only receive the output of data from another device.