Financial difficulties may make it difficult for some students to access important coursework, while other students may use computers to plagiarize or cheat.
- Technical Problems.
- Spelling and Handwriting Skills.
- Financial Problems.
What are the disadvantages of using computers in schools?
The Disadvantages of Computers in Education
- Technological Dependence. When computers and other technological tools are used constantly, students develop a dependence upon these tools.
- Varied Computer Literacy.
- Related Articles.
- Technologically Enhanced Academic Dishonesty.
- Reduced Interaction.
- Potential Dangers.
What are the disadvantages of computers?
Some of the disadvantages of using computers are:
- Using computer can make you physically weak and lazy.
- Doing extra unwanted activities on computers can waste your time.
- By using computers for a long time, your blood circulation can become poor due to less physical activities.
- It can cause the disturbance in one’s meal.
What are the advantage of computer in education?
Students can find many different ways to solve a certain problem given to them. Through computer and internet, they can interact with people having same issues and can learn from each other. Computers have supplied infinite resources for learning and made education more flexible and easy to access.
What are disadvantages and advantages of computer?
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Computer
- Multitasking. Multitasking is one of the major advantage of computer.
- Speed. Now computer is not just a calculating device.
- Cost/ Stores huge amount of data. It is a low cost solution.
- Data Security.
- Online Cyber Crimes.
- Reduction in employment opportunity.