- What are the 10 examples of output devices?
- What are the 5 examples of output devices?
- What are output devices in computer?
- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- Is CPU input or output?
- What are the 10 input devices?
- What are 5 input devices?
- How many types of output devices are there?
- What are the 5 output devices?
What are the 10 examples of output devices?
10 Examples of Output Devices:
- Audio Speakers.
- Sound Card.
- Video Card.
What are the 5 examples of output devices?
5 examples of output devices
- 5 examples of output devices:
- 1: Disk Drives – A disk drive is used to record information from the computer onto a floppy disk or CD.
- 2: Monitor – A monitor is the screen on which words, numbers, and graphics can be seem.
- 3: Printer – A printer prints whatever is on the monitor onto paper.
What are output devices in computer?
An output device is any device used to send data from a computer to another device or user. Most computer data output that is meant for humans is in the form of audio or video. Thus, most output devices used by humans are in these categories. Examples include monitors, projectors, speakers, headphones and printers.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices
- Digital Camera.
- Graphic Tablet.
Is CPU input or output?
Central processing unit
The CPU is also known as the processor or microprocessor. The CPU is responsible for executing a sequence of stored instructions called a program . This program will take inputs from an input device, process the input in some way and output the results to an output device .
What are the 10 input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What are 5 input devices?
Input devices mainly include: keyboard, mouse, camera, scanner, light pen, handwriting input board, game bar, voice input device (microphone), etc.
How many types of output devices are there?
Discuss Four Basic Categories of Output Devices of a Computer. A computer output device is used to extract information from a computer. There are visual, audio, print and data output devices. Different types of specific hardware include monitors, speakers and headphones, printers and external hard drives.
What are the 5 output devices?
Computer Basics: 10 Examples of Output Devices
- 10 Examples of Output Devices. Monitor.
- Monitor. The most common output device used with computers is the monitor, which displays video images and text.
- Printer. Printers are another common output device found in homes in offices.
- Computer Speakers.
- Sound Card.