A CD-ROM, computer display monitor, printer, and video card are all examples of computer hardware.
Without any hardware, a computer would not function, and software would have nothing to run on.
Hardware and software interact with one another: software tells hardware which tasks it needs to perform.
What are the 5 examples of software?
5 examples of software:
- Windows, MacOS, Linux – Operating Systems.
- Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC media player – Playing rich media.
- LambdaTest, Salesforce, Slack – SaaS – Software as a Service.
- Avast, Kaspersky, Quickheal – Antivirus.
- Every game you play from Candy Crush to GTA is also a software.
What are the examples of software?
Examples and types of software
|Internet browser||Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.||Yes|
|Movie player||VLC and Windows Media Player.||Yes|
|Operating system||Android, iOS, Linux, macOS, and Windows.||No|
|Photo / Graphics program||Adobe Photoshop and CorelDRAW.||Yes|
12 more rows
What is computer hardware and software with examples?
Computer hardware is any physical device used in or with your machine, whereas software is a collection of code installed onto your computer’s hard drive. For example, the computer monitor you are using to read this text and the mouse you are using to navigate this web page are computer hardware.
What are the examples of hardware?
Internal hardware examples
- CPU (central processing unit).
- Drive (e.g., Blu-ray, CD-ROM, DVD, floppy drive, hard drive, and SSD).
- Fan (heat sink)
- Network card.
- Power supply.