Write any five applications of computer and explain
- Internet browser: Internet browser is software to access Internet.
- Data Compression Software: By using this software we can reduce the file size.
- Windows Media Player: This is software for music libraries.
- Image Editing Software: By using this software, a person can take a picture of good quality.
What are the applications of a computer?
An application, or application program, is a software program that runs on your computer. Web browsers, e-mail programs, word processors, games, and utilities are all applications. The word “application” is used because each program has a specific application for the user.
What are some types of computer applications?
Types of computer applications include word processing software, database software, spreadsheet software, presentation software, multimedia software, enterprise software, information worker software, simulation software, educational software, content access software, and software that enables the development or
What are the applications of computer in daily life?
Computers are used to control large and small machines which in the past were controlled by humans. They are also in homes, where they are used for things such as listening to music, reading the news, and writing. Modern computers are electronic computer hardware. Computers are used in so many fields in our daily life.
What are the benefits of computer applications?
Below is a list of the main advantages and benefits you’ll get from using a computer.
- Increase your productivity.
- Connects you to the Internet.
- Can store vast amounts of information and reduce waste.
- Helps sort, organize, and search through information.
- Get a better understanding of data.
- Keeps you connected.
What are the types of applications?
Depending on the level of language used there are different types of application software:
- 1) Word processing software.
- 2) Spreadsheet Software.
- 3) Desktop Publishing Software.
- 4) Database Software.
- 5) Communication Software.
- 6) Presentation Software.
- 7) Internet Browsers.
- 8) Email Programs.