- What are the four main hardware components of a computer?
- What are the major hardware components?
- What are the four main components of a general purpose computer?
- What are the 5 types of hardware?
- What are the 5 types of hardware devices?
- What are the 5 major hardware components of a typical computer?
- What are the hardware components?
- What are the five major hardware components of a computer?
Besides the monitor, keyboard and mouse, which are effectively output devices, you will require four basic hardware components in the case of your PC: the motherboard, central processing unit, hard disk drive and power supply.
What are the four main hardware components of a computer?
A computer has four main components: the central processing unit or CPU, the primary memory, input units and output units. A system bus connects all four components, passing and relaying information among them.
What are the major hardware components?
A typical computer system consists of a computer case, a power supply unit, a motherboard, a central processing unit (CPU), main memory, and a hard disk drive. Input devices include a keyboard, mouse, microphone, video camera, and image scanner. Output devices include a monitor, speakers, and a printer.
What are the four main components of a general purpose computer?
What are the four main components of any general-purpose computer? The four main components are main memory, arithmetic and logic unit, control unit, and input/output (I/O). 3.
What are the 5 types of hardware?
There are five parts of computer hardware that can be found in most computer systems, from smart phones to desktop computers: processor, primary storage, secondary storage, input devices and output devices.
What are the 5 types of hardware devices?
- Inside a personal computer: Monitor. Motherboard. CPU(Microprocessor. Main memory(RAM) Expansion cards. Power supply unit. Optical disc drive. Hard disk drive (HDD). Keyboard. Mouse.
- An example of a serial port.
- Graphics Card.
- Close-up of a Sound Card.
- Network Interface Card.
What are the 5 major hardware components of a typical computer?
The hardware components—video card, processor, memory, motherboard and hard drive—are the same for all computer systems.
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) The CPU is the “brains” of the computer.
- Random Access Memory (RAM) RAM is variable in a computer.
- Hard Drive.
- Video Card.
What are the hardware components?
Computer hardware includes the physical, tangible parts or components of a computer, such as the cabinet, central processing unit, monitor, keyboard, computer data storage, graphics card, sound card, speakers and motherboard. By contrast, software is instructions that can be stored and run by hardware.
What are the five major hardware components of a computer?
The major hardware components of a computer system are:
- Main memory.
- Secondary memory.
- Input devices.
- Output devices.