Computer hardware replacement and repair tools
- Antistatic mat.
- Precision screwdriver set.
- Compressed air.
- Extra parts (e.g., power cable, network cable, keyboard, and mouse).
- Empty antistatic bags.
- Lint free cloth.
- Low-wattage soldering iron, wick, and reel.
What are the types of tools?
Top 40 Woodworking Tools
- #1: The Claw Hammer. Let’s start with perhaps the most basic tool in every household – the claw hammer.
- #2: The Tape Measure. The next important hand tool for the woodworker is an accurate tape measure.
- #3: The Utility Knife.
- #5: The Chisel.
- #6: The Level.
- #7: The Screwdriver.
- #9: The Sliding Bevel.
- #10: The Layout Square.
What are the cleaning tools in computer?
There are a few tools you will need to clean your computer:
- Hardware set that includes screw drivers.
- Can of compressed air.
- Cleaning cloth.
- Zip ties (optional)
- Scissors (optional)
- Cotton swabs (optional)
- Thermal paste (optional)
- Pencil or pen (optional)
What are the hand tools in computer hardware servicing?
COMPUTER HARDWARE SERVICING 11K to 12 – Technology and Livelihood EducationWire cutter – used to strip and cut wires.Tweezers – used to manipulate small parts.Part retriever – used to retrieve parts from location thatare to small for your hand to fit.Flashlight – used to light up areas that you cannot seeclearly.
What are the tools of information technology?
Here is the 5 Information Technology Tools Your Business Can’t Survive Without: Cloud Computing. Social Media. Online Conferencing Systems.