- What are the components of personal computer explain?
- What are the 3 major components of a computer?
- What are the 7 major components of a computer?
- What are the four basic components of a computer?
- What are the types of personal computer?
- What are personal computers used for?
- What is a computer made of?
- What is element of computer?
- What are the 3 parts of CPU?
- How many components are in a computer?
- What are the 10 components of a computer?
- What are the 8 main parts of a computer?
What are the components of personal computer explain?
PC hardware core components include the CPU chip, the ROM, the RAM, chip sets and buses, the power supply, serial and parallel Input/Output (I/O) ports, the floppy disk controller and drive, the fixed disk controller and drive, the CD-ROM drive, the DVD-ROM drive, the display adapter and monitor, the keyboard, and the
What are the 3 major components of a computer?
There are three major components of a computer system: hardware. software. humanware.
Internal devices that connect to the motherboard include:
- Microprocessor (CPU).
- Disk drive.
- Random access memory (memory modules).
- Power supply unit (PSU).
What are the 7 major components of a computer?
7 Major Components of Computer
- The Motherboard. Motherboard is simply a Circuit Board which is Printed that contains the principal components of the computer with connectors.
- The CPU. CPU stands for Central Processing Unit .
- The RAM.
- The Hard Drive.
- The Video Card or Graphics Card.
- The Power Supply.
- The Optical Drive.
What are the four basic components of a computer?
A computer has four main components: Input Units, the central processing unit or CPU, the Primary memory, and Output units.
- Input Unit – The devices to input information, such as a keyboard, and mouse.
- CPU – The CPU is further broken up into ALU, Control Unit, and Instruction Unit.
What are the types of personal computer?
Types of Personal Computers
- Desktop Computer.
- Notebook Computer.
- Net book Computer.
- Tablet Computer.
- PDA Computer.
What are personal computers used for?
PCs at Home
At home, the most popular use for personal computers is for playing games. Businesses use personal computers for word processing, accounting, desktop publishing, and for running spreadsheet and database management applications.
What is a computer made of?
A computer is made up of the following components: the hardware and the soft ware. The hardware are the parts of computer itself including the Central Processing Unit (CPU) and related microchips and micro-circuitry, keyboards, monitors, case and drives (floppy, hard, CD, DVD, optical, tape, etc).
What is element of computer?
Although the specific architecture of different types of computers may be different, all computers accomplish data processing using five basic elements of the computer system: input, output, datapath, control and memory.
What are the 3 parts of CPU?
The CPU is made up of three main parts:
- Control Unit this part controls the input and output devices.
- Arithmetic Logic Unit this is the part that does all the working out: it does all the maths and makes the decisions.
- Immediate Access Store this is the memory available for programmes and data.
How many components are in a computer?
What are the 10 components of a computer?
Here are the components and peripherals necessary to assemble a basic modern PC system:
- Memory (RAM)
- Power supply.
- Floppy drive.
- Hard disk.
- CD-ROM, CD-RW, or DVD-ROM drive.
What are the 8 main parts of a computer?
A basic computer has at least 8 basic components which include a computer case or tower, motherboard, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Power Supply Unit (PSU), Random Access Memory (RAM), hard drive (HDD), Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) and some type of optical drive which would be your CD/DVD drive.