- What are the types of viruses?
- What are the different types of viruses for humans?
- What are the top 5 computer viruses?
- What is the full form of virus?
- What are the sources of virus?
- What is the most dangerous virus on earth?
- What disease kills the fastest?
- What is the deadliest disease?
- What is the most famous virus?
- What is the best virus?
- Who invented iloveyou virus?
- What is the full form of MMS?
- What is full form of SIM?
- What is the full form of Google?
- What is Virus explain?
- How can you prevent viruses?
- What are the virus warning signs?
What are the types of viruses?
9 Types Of Computer Viruses That You Should Know About – And How To Avoid Them
- Boot Sector Virus.
- Web Scripting Virus.
- Browser Hijacker.
- Resident Virus.
- Direct Action Virus.
- Polymorphic Virus.
- File Infector Virus.
- Multipartite Virus.
What are the different types of viruses for humans?
- the common cold and different types of flu.
- measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, and shingles.
- herpes and cold sores.
- Ebola and Hanta fever.
What are the top 5 computer viruses?
With all that in mind, we’ve put together our list of the top computer viruses.
- Morris Worm.
- Sasser & Netsky.
- Anna Kournikova.
- Storm Worm.
What is the full form of virus?
VIRUS Full Form. The full form of the virus is Vital Information Resources Under Seize. This virus is different from the biological virus. It affects the computer without the knowledge of the user.
What are the sources of virus?
Some Common Sources of Computer Virus Infection
- Downloading Programs. Programs that contains the downloadable files are the commonest source of malware such as freeware, worms, and other executable files.
- Pirated or Cracked Software.
- Email Attachments.
- Booting Data from Unknown CDs.
- Unpatched Software.
What is the most dangerous virus on earth?
The most dangerous virus is the Marburg virus. It is named after a small and idyllic town on the river Lahn – but that has nothing to do with the disease itself. The Marburg virus is a hemorrhagic fever virus. As with Ebola, the Marburg virus causes convulsions and bleeding of mucous membranes, skin and organs.
What disease kills the fastest?
- Flesh Eating Bug. This bug can quickly sweep through the body eating the body’s soft tissue.
- Cholera. This is an intestinal disease caused by eating contaminated water or food and can kill anyone within hours.
- Enterovirus D68.
- Bubonic Plague.
- Dengue Fever.
What is the deadliest disease?
The deadliest disease in the world is coronary artery disease (CAD). Also called ischemic heart disease, CAD occurs when the blood vessels that supply blood to the heart become narrowed.
What is the most famous virus?
MyDoom. MyDoom is considered to be the most damaging virus ever released—and with a name like MyDoom would you expect anything less? MyDoom, like ILOVEYOU, is a record-holder and was the fastest-spreading email-based worm ever.
What is the best virus?
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2020. Rock-solid and reliable protection.
- Norton AntiVirus Plus. Protection that won’t slow you down.
- Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus. The most lightweight programme around.
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- F-Secure Antivirus SAFE.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
- Trend Micro Antivirus+ Security.
- Panda Dome Essential.
Who invented iloveyou virus?
Onel De Guzman
What is the full form of MMS?
Multimedia Messaging Service
What is full form of SIM?
Subscriber Identification Module
What is the full form of Google?
The full form of GOOGLE stands for the Global Organization of Oriented Group Language of Earth.
What is Virus explain?
Definition: A computer virus is a malicious software program loaded onto a user’s computer without the user’s knowledge and performs malicious actions. It can self-replicate, inserting itself onto other programs or files, infecting them in the process. Not all computer viruses are destructive though.
How can you prevent viruses?
Here are 10 tips on how to prevent malware from infecting your computer, keeping your hardware safe.
- Install Anti-Virus/Malware Software.
- Keep Your Anti-Virus Software Up to Date.
- Run Regularly Scheduled Scans with Your Anti-Virus Software.
- Keep Your Operating System Current.
- Secure Your Network.
- Think Before You Click.
What are the virus warning signs?
Here are the top ten signs your PC has a virus.
- Unexpected pop-up windows. Unexpected onscreen ads are a typical sign of a virus infection.
- Slow start up and slow performance.
- Suspicious hard drive activity.
- Lack of storage space.
- Missing files.
- Crashes and error messages.
- High network activity.
- Email is hijacked.