- What are the 5 types of monitor?
- What are the 10 parts of computer?
- What are the parts of a computer monitor?
- What are the major parts of a LCD monitor?
- What are the 3 types of monitor?
- What is different types of monitor?
- What are the 5 basic parts of a computer?
- What are the 3 main parts of a computer?
- What are the 8 main parts of a computer?
The basic parts of a desktop computer are the computer case,monitor, keyboard, mouse, and power cord.
What are the 5 types of monitor?
Types of computer monitors
- CRT (cathode ray tube) monitors. These monitors employ CRT technology, which was used most commonly in the manufacturing of television screens.
- LCD (liquid crystal display) monitors. The LCD monitor incorporates one of the most advanced technologies available today.
- LED (light-emitting diodes) monitors.
What are the 10 parts of computer?
Here are the components and peripherals necessary to assemble a basic modern PC system:
- Memory (RAM)
- Power supply.
- Floppy drive.
- Hard disk.
- CD-ROM, CD-RW, or DVD-ROM drive.
What are the parts of a computer monitor?
Parts of a Computer Monitor
- LCD Screens. The majority of monitors are liquid crystal displays, made of thin film transistors.
- Layered Glass. LCD screens are constructed of layered glass, which manipulate light before it is viewed on the monitor.
- Laptop Stands.
What are the major parts of a LCD monitor?
What causes LCD screen problems?
- Power supply. The power supply is responsible for supplying electric current to every component of an LCD screen.
- Backlight. A backlight provides light that passes through the LCD crystals.
- Motherboard of LCD screen.
- Array of liquid crystals.
What are the 3 types of monitor?
However, based on the technology used to make computer monitors, they can be broadly categorized into three types.
- CRT (Cathode Ray Tube)
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- LED (Light-Emitting Diodes)
What is different types of monitor?
PC monitors come in two different flavors, each of which is known by a popular TLA (three-letter acronym): LCD and CRT. LCD: Stands for liquid crystal display. The newer, flatter type of computer screen. CRT: Stands for cathode ray tube.
What are the 5 basic parts of a computer?
The hardware components—video card, processor, memory, motherboard and hard drive—are the same for all computer systems.
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) The CPU is the “brains” of the computer.
- Random Access Memory (RAM) RAM is variable in a computer.
- Hard Drive.
- Video Card.
What are the 3 main parts of a computer?
What Are The Three Main Parts Of A Computer?
- System Unit. The system unit of the computer contains the hard drive, disc drive, CPU, graphics card, sound card, and countless ports used to connect external devices to your computer.
- Monitor. Your computer’s monitor lets you see what you’re doing.
- Keyboard. The keyboard is essential to any desktop computer.
What are the 8 main parts of a computer?
A basic computer has at least 8 basic components which include a computer case or tower, motherboard, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Power Supply Unit (PSU), Random Access Memory (RAM), hard drive (HDD), Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) and some type of optical drive which would be your CD/DVD drive.