- What are the two main categories of computer hardware?
- What are the 3 categories of computers?
- What are the types computer?
- How do you classify a computer in various categories?
- What are the 5 types of hardware?
- What are the 3 types of software?
- What are the 7 types of computers?
- What are the 5 classification of computer?
- What are the 10 types of computers?
So what are these categories of computer types?
There are five main ones: supercomputers, mainframe computers, minicomputers, microcomputers, and finally mobile computers.
What are the two main categories of computer hardware?
- Inside a personal computer: Monitor. Motherboard. CPU(Microprocessor. Main memory(RAM) Expansion cards. Power supply unit. Optical disc drive. Hard disk drive (HDD). Keyboard. Mouse.
- An example of a serial port.
- Graphics Card.
- Close-up of a Sound Card.
- Network Interface Card.
What are the 3 categories of computers?
Chapter 3: Categories & Classification of Computer
- 1) Personal computers.
- 2) Computers and mobile devices.
- 5) Server.
- 4) Mainframes.
- 5) Supercomputers.
- 6) Embedded computer.
- Home user is a family member who uses a computer for a variety of reasons such as budgeting and a personal financial management, web access, communications, and entertainment.
What are the types computer?
The four basic types of computers are there:
- Mainframe Computer.
How do you classify a computer in various categories?
According to functionality, Type of computers are classified as :
- Analog Computer.
- Digital Computer.
- Hybrid Computer (Analog + Digital)
- Super Computer.
- Mainframe Computer.
- Mini Computer.
- Micro Computer or Personal Computer.
What are the 5 types of hardware?
There are five parts of computer hardware that can be found in most computer systems, from smart phones to desktop computers: processor, primary storage, secondary storage, input devices and output devices.
What are the 3 types of software?
The three types of computer software’s are systems software, programming software and applications software.
What are the 7 types of computers?
Examples of Different Computer Types
- Supercomputers. Supercomputers are Very Fast and Most Powerful.
- Mainframe Computers. Mainframe computers — These are large and expensive computer types capable of supporting hundreds, or even thousands, of users simultaneously.
- Minicomputers. Minicomputers — Minicomputers are mid sized computers.
What are the 5 classification of computer?
When classified according to size and capacity, the following types of computers can be identified: supercomputers, mainframe computers, minicomputers, microcomputers and embedded computers.
What are the 10 types of computers?
Types of computers
- 1 Supercomputer.
- 2 Mainframe.
- 3 Server Computer.
- 4 Workstation Computer.
- 5 Personal Computer or PC.
- 6 Microcontroller.
- 7 Smartphone.