Types of Packaging.
There are three major types of paper packaging: corrugated boxes, boxboard or paperboard cartons, and paper bags and sacks.
Corrugated Boxes: Corrugated boxes are commonly used to carry heavier products such as appliances, electronic goods, wine, fruit and vegetables.
What are the 4 types of packaging?
There are four primary types of Packaging. These include: Containers are receptacles that hold, protect and organize products and materials during storage and transport. They come in a variety of forms, including bags, barrels, drums, cartons, cases.
What are the levels of packaging?
There are 3 levels of packaging: Primary, Secondary and Tertiary.
- The packaging that most closely touches a product, often referred to as “retail packaging.”
- Its main goals are to protect the product and inform or attract a customer.
- What’s considered to be primary packaging depends on the product.
What are the 4 key functions of packaging?
Important functions of packaging are given below:
- (i) Product Identification: Packaging serves as an identification of the product.
- (ii) Product Protection: The main function of packaging is to provide protection to the product from dirt, insects, dampness and breakage.
- (iii) Convenience:
- (iv) Product Promotion: