- What are the different types of computers?
- What are the 10 types of computers?
- What are the 7 types of computer?
- What are the 5 types of computer?
- What are the characteristics of computer?
- What is the most common type of computer?
- What are the 2 types of computer?
- How many parts are there in computer?
- What are the advantages of computer?
According to turbofuture.com
What are the different types of computers?
There are mainly four types of computers. Microcomputer – Microcomputer is at the lowest end of computer range in terms of speed and storage capacity. Its CPU is a microprocessor.
- Personal Computer.
- Mini Computer.
- Main Frame Computer.
- Super Computer.
What are the 10 types of computers?
Terms in this set (10)
- PC (Personal Computer) A computer designed for general use by a single person.
- Desktop. A PC that is not designed for portability.
- PDA (Personal Digital Assistant)
What are the 7 types of computer?
Terms in this set (9)
- Mainframe computers. Large, powerful computers that are used for centralized storage, processing, and management of very large amounts of data.
- PDA;Personal Digital Assistant.
- Embedded computer.
What are the 5 types of computer?
So what are these categories of computer types? There are five main ones: supercomputers, mainframe computers, minicomputers, microcomputers, and finally mobile computers.
What are the characteristics of computer?
The characteristics of computers that have made them so powerful and universally useful are speed, accuracy, diligence, versatility and storage capacity. Let us discuss them briefly. Computers work at an incredible speed. A powerful computer is capable of performing about 3-4 million simple instructions per second.
What is the most common type of computer?
Microcomputers (personal computers)
Microcomputers became the most common type of computer in the late 20th century. The term “microcomputer” was introduced with the advent of systems based on single chip microprocessors. The best-known early system was the Altair 8800, introduced in 1975.
What are the 2 types of computer?
mini computer ,micro computer,digital computer. Generally there are 2 types of the computer Analog and Digital but at this time We have Supper Computers which can do our all work .
How many parts are there in computer?
What are the advantages of computer?
Advantages of a Computer are :-
A computer is very fast and can perform many operations simultaneously. Computer is always Accurate. It never gives false result. A computer is a Versatile machine means it can perform all types of tasks without any problem.