- What are the 10 output devices?
- What are the 5 output devices?
- What are the different types of output devices?
- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- What are the 10 storage devices?
- Is CPU input or output?
- What are the output devices of a computer and their functions?
- What are 5 input devices?
- What is output in computer?
- What is input device and examples?
- What are the types of input and output devices?
- What are the different types of input devices?
- What are the 4 types of storage devices?
- What are the 5 types of storage devices?
- What are the 5 storage devices?
According to computergap.com
Headphones & Headsets
What are the 10 output devices?
10 Examples of Output Devices
- Audio Speakers.
- Sound Card.
- Video Card.
What are the 5 output devices?
- Monitor (LED, LCD, CRT etc)
- Printers (all types)
- LCD Projection Panels.
- Computer Output Microfilm (COM)
- Head Phone.
What are the different types of output devices?
There are visual, audio, print and data output devices. Different types of specific hardware include monitors, speakers and headphones, printers and external hard drives. A monitor is one kind of computer output device.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What are the 10 storage devices?
10 examples of storage devices
- RAM (Random Access Memory) Random-access memory is one of the most important memory not only in computers, another electronic device just like tablets, smartphones also required.
- ROM (Read-Only Memory)
- USB Flash Drive.
- Memory Cards.
- CD (Compact Disk)
- DVD (Digital Video Disk)
- HDD (Hard Disk Drive)
- Punch Card.
Is CPU input or output?
Central processing unit
The CPU is also known as the processor or microprocessor. The CPU is responsible for executing a sequence of stored instructions called a program . This program will take inputs from an input device, process the input in some way and output the results to an output device .
What are the output devices of a computer and their functions?
What Are the Functions of Output Devices on a Computer? Input devices are the hardware that give computers instructions. Output devices relay the response from the computer in the form of a visual response (monitor), sound (speakers) or media devices (CD or DVD drives).
What are 5 input devices?
Computer – Input Devices
- Joy Stick.
- Light pen.
- Track Ball.
- Graphic Tablet.
What is output in computer?
Output may refer to any of the following: 1. Any information that is processed by and sent out from a computer or other electronic device is considered output. An example of output is anything viewed on your computer monitor screen, such as the words you type on your keyboard.
What is input device and examples?
An input device is any hardware device that sends data to a computer, allowing you to interact with and control it. The picture shows a Logitech trackball mouse, which is an example of an input device. The most commonly used or primary input devices on a computer are the keyboard and mouse.
What are the types of input and output devices?
An output device is used to send data out of the system. Some output devices are: Monitor. Printer.
Some input devices are:
- Bar code reader.
- Graphics tablet.
What are the different types of input devices?
- Keyboard. Keyboard is the most common and very popular input device which helps to input data to the computer.
- Mouse. Mouse is the most popular pointing device.
- Joystick. Joystick is also a pointing device, which is used to move the cursor position on a monitor screen.
- Light Pen.
- Track Ball.
What are the 4 types of storage devices?
What are Types of Storage Devices
- Punch card.
- Floppy diskette.
- Tape drive.
- Zip disk.
- Blu-ray disc.
- Flash jump drive.
What are the 5 types of storage devices?
There are two types of storage devices used with computers: a primary storage device, such as RAM, and a secondary storage device, such as a hard drive. Secondary storage can be removable, internal, or external.
What are the 5 storage devices?
Examples of storage devices include:
- Hard disk.
- Magnetic tape.
- Flash memory (USB memory sticks)