- What is the basic computer maintenance?
- What are the reasons for taking care of computer?
- How do you take care of your computer and mobile phones?
- How can we keep your computer clean?
- What are the 4 types of maintenance?
- How do I maintain my laptop?
- What is another name for computer application?
- What are two proper care rules for the mouse?
- What is computer repair and maintenance?
Let’s take a look at the 10 commandments of computer care for your workstation PC.
- Install Antivirus Software.
- Perform Regular Software Updates.
- Run Computer Maintenance.
- Backup Files.
- Keep Your Keyboard Crumb Free.
- Clean the Screen.
- Remove Dust from Vents and Fans.
- Use a Surge Protector.
What is the basic computer maintenance?
Computer maintenance is the practice of keeping computers in a good state of repair. A computer containing accumulated dust and debris may not run properly. Dust and debris will accumulate as a result of air cooling. Any filters used to mitigate this need regular service and changes.
What are the reasons for taking care of computer?
5 Good Reasons Why Computer Maintenance is so Important
- Updated: September 22, 2015.
- Detect issues early, before they become problems.
- Prevent against viruses and malware.
- Speed up Your Computer.
- Keep Antivirus Software Up-to-date.
- Maximize Software Efficiency.
How do you take care of your computer and mobile phones?
Here are some basic and simple tips to take care of your computer.
- Get Padded Protection for Your Laptop.
- Be Good to Your Battery.
- Use Antivirus and a Firewall.
- Defragment Your Hard Drive.
- Reformat Your Computer.
- Be Careful With Food and Drinks.
- Disable Programs You Don’t Use.
How can we keep your computer clean?
It’s important to take care of your computer inside and out to keep it running well.
- Dust Regularly. About once a month, more if you live a dusty climate, you need to dust your the exterior of your computer.
- Keep Food and Drink Away.
- Use a Protective Case.
- Deep Clean.
- Do a Monthly Cleanse.
What are the 4 types of maintenance?
Four general types of maintenance philosophies can be identified, namely corrective, preventive, risk-based and condition-based maintenance.
How do I maintain my laptop?
- Keep liquids away from your laptop.
- Having antivirus software available is the best defence against a virus.
- Keep food away from your laptop.
- Do not use your computer in a room where animals are.
- Ideally keep the computer in a clean and dust free room.
- Always have clean hands when using your laptop.
What is another name for computer application?
application (application software) An application is any program, or group of programs, that is designed for the end user. Applications software (also called end-user programs) include such things as database programs, word processors, Web browsers and spreadsheets.
What are two proper care rules for the mouse?
- Your Mouse – Tips for Care and Feeding. DIRT & GRIME – A dirty computer mouse is not just a cosmetic concern.
- – – Remove the ball and blow out the dust in the cavity.
- – – Wipe off dirt on the ball.
- – – Wipe off dirt on the flat surface of the mouse.
- – – Wipe the mouse pad clean.
- – – Keep the work surface clean.
What is computer repair and maintenance?
Computer repair is the process of identifying, troubleshooting and resolving problems and issues in a faulty computer. Computer repair is a broad field encompassing many tools, techniques and procedures used to repair computer hardware, software or network/Internet problems.