Input and output devices that provide computers with additional functionality are also called peripheral, or auxiliary devices.
- 10 Examples of Output Devices. Monitor.
- Computer Speakers.
- Sound Card.
Speakers and headphones are output devices that can play sound. You can control the output by turning the volume up or down. A webcam usually has a microphone built-in and both are input devices. More recent digital devices, like smartphopnes, tablets and laptops have cameras and microphones built-in.You can also output your Mac’s audio to professional speakers. If you want to record instruments on your Mac, use USB, Thunderbolt, or FireWire audio interface devices. You can use XLR, 1/4-inch phono, RCA, S/PDIF, or MIDI. Some Mac compatible interfaces are Alesis, Apogee Digital, Roland, MOTU, and PreSonus.Choose a sound output device. From the list of sound output devices, select the one you want to use. All sound output devices available to your Mac are listed, including the computer’s internal speakers, devices plugged into your computer’s sound port ( ), USB speakers, and AirPlay devices.Selecting the audio output device on a Mac®
- Click the Apple® menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click the “OUTPUT” tab and select the Bluetooth® device from the list of available options.
- Click the “Red” button to close the control panel.
- Play audio from the computer (iTunes® etc.) to initialize the change.
What are the 5 output devices?
- Monitor (LED, LCD, CRT etc)
- Printers (all types)
- LCD Projection Panels.
- Computer Output Microfilm (COM)
- Head Phone.
What are the different types of output devices?
There are visual, audio, print and data output devices. Different types of specific hardware include monitors, speakers and headphones, printers and external hard drives. A monitor is one kind of computer output device.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
Is keyboard an output device?
Basically any device that sends signals to the outside. Mouse, keyboard, monitor and printer are the most common ones. The keyboard and mouse are input devices, the monitor and speakers are output devices.