According to computersciencedegreehub.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
Computer Sciences Corporation
Where do most computer engineers work?
Computer hardware engineers usually work in research laboratories that build and test various types of computer models. Most work in computer systems design services and in manufacturing.
What jobs are related to computer engineering?
Below is a list of ten example career paths for graduates of computer engineering programs to consider.
- Computer Programmer. 8.3%
- Mechanical Engineer. 4.5%
- Electrical Engineer. 4.7%
- Industrial Engineer. 4.5%
- Computer Systems Analyst. 24.5%
- Computer User Support Specialist. 20.2%
- Web Developer. 20.1%
- Computer Network Architect.
What industries employ computer engineers?
The following table shows the industries which employ the most computer hardware engineers, as well as the distribution of engineers among those industries:
- Computer and electronic product manufacturing – 35%
- Computer systems design and related services – 19%
- Scientific research and development services – 11%
Is Computer Engineering a good career?
While there are many different jobs within the field of computer engineering, there are several commonalities among them that make it an excellent choice for the right person. The benefits of computer engineering as a career include great pay, job security and an environment of change and innovation.