- What is input device definition?
- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- What are 5 input devices?
- What is called output device?
- What is input or output device?
- What is input device in easy language?
- What is input with examples?
- What are the different types of input devices?
- Why are input devices used?
- What are 5 output devices?
- What are graphical input devices?
- Which is not an input device?
- What is output device give example?
- What are the four types of output?
- Is CPU input or output?
- What is input and output device with examples?
- Is Bluetooth an input or output device?
- What are the 5 types of monitor?
Any machine that feeds data into a computer.
For example, a keyboard is an input device, whereas a display monitor is an output device.
Input devices other than the keyboard are sometimes called alternate input devices.
Mice, trackballs, and light pensare all alternate input devices.
What is input device definition?
An input device is any hardware device that sends data to a computer, allowing you to interact with and control it. The picture shows a Logitech trackball mouse, which is an example of an input device. The most commonly used or primary input devices on a computer are the keyboard and mouse.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What are 5 input devices?
Computer – Input Devices
- Joy Stick.
- Light pen.
- Track Ball.
- Graphic Tablet.
What is called output device?
An output device is any device used to send data from a computer to another device or user. Most computer data output that is meant for humans is in the form of audio or video. Thus, most output devices used by humans are in these categories. Examples include monitors, projectors, speakers, headphones and printers.
What is input or output device?
An input device sends information to a computer system for processing, and an output device reproduces or displays the results of that processing. Input devices only allow for input of data to a computer and output devices only receive the output of data from another device.
What is input device in easy language?
In computing, an input device is computer hardware which is used to enter data for processing. Examples of input devices include keyboard, mouse, image scanner, digital cameras and joysticks.
What is input with examples?
What are 5 examples of such? An input device is a piece of computer hardware equipment used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system such as a computer or information appliance. Example :keyboard, mouse, scanner, joystick, digital camera, light pen.
What are the different types of input devices?
- Keyboard. Keyboard is the most common and very popular input device which helps to input data to the computer.
- Mouse. Mouse is the most popular pointing device.
- Joystick. Joystick is also a pointing device, which is used to move the cursor position on a monitor screen.
- Light Pen.
- Track Ball.
Why are input devices used?
Because input devices are geared toward user-computer interaction, they are used to transform user actions or commands into electronic signals that are understood by computers. Examples of input devices include: Keyboards: Allow users to input alphanumeric data and commands.
What are 5 output devices?
Computer Basics: 10 Examples of Output Devices
- 10 Examples of Output Devices. Monitor.
- Monitor. The most common output device used with computers is the monitor, which displays video images and text.
- Printer. Printers are another common output device found in homes in offices.
- Computer Speakers.
- Sound Card.
What are graphical input devices?
The Input Devices are the hardware that is used to transfer transfers input to the computer. The data can be in the form of text, graphics, sound, and text. Output device display data from the memory of the computer. Output can be text, numeric data, line, polygon, and other objects.
Which is not an input device?
In computing, an input device is a piece of computer hardware equipment used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system such as a computer or information appliance. Examples of input devices include keyboards, mouse, scanners, digital cameras and joysticks.
What is output device give example?
An output device is any peripheral that receives data from a computer, usually for display, projection, or physical reproduction. For example, the image shows an inkjet printer, an output device that can make a hard copy of any information shown on your monitor, which is another example of an output device.
What are the four types of output?
Discuss Four Basic Categories of Output Devices of a Computer. A computer output device is used to extract information from a computer. There are visual, audio, print and data output devices. Different types of specific hardware include monitors, speakers and headphones, printers and external hard drives.
Is CPU input or output?
Central processing unit
The CPU is also known as the processor or microprocessor. The CPU is responsible for executing a sequence of stored instructions called a program . This program will take inputs from an input device, process the input in some way and output the results to an output device .
What is input and output device with examples?
Input: Mouse, keyboard, joystick, GPS, camera, microphone, Light-dependant resistor (LDR), etc. Basically any device that responds to signals from the outside. Output: Speaker, printer, monitor, LEDs, fan, radio transmitter, etc.
Is Bluetooth an input or output device?
Techopedia explains Input/Output Device (I/O Device)
Examples of I/O storage devices are CD/DVD-ROM drives, USB flash drives and hard disk drives. Examples of communication I/O devices are network adapters, Bluetooth adapters/dongles and modems.
What are the 5 types of monitor?
Types of computer monitors
- CRT (cathode ray tube) monitors. These monitors employ CRT technology, which was used most commonly in the manufacturing of television screens.
- LCD (liquid crystal display) monitors. The LCD monitor incorporates one of the most advanced technologies available today.
- LED (light-emitting diodes) monitors.