- What is hardware explain?
- What is hardware and give examples?
- What are the computer hardware components and its functions?
- What are the 5 types of hardware?
- What are the 10 parts of computer?
- How many parts are there in computer?
- What are the 7 major components of a computer?
- What are the 5 functions of hardware?
- What is ROM in computer?
- What is main part of computer?
- What are the types computer?
- What are the basic parts of computer?
What is hardware explain?
Computer hardware is the collection of physical parts of a computer system. This includes the computer case, monitor, keyboard, and mouse. It also includes all the parts inside the computer case, such as the hard disk drive, motherboard, video card, and many others. Computer hardware is what you can physically touch.
What is hardware and give examples?
Hardware refers to the physical elements of a computer. This is also sometime called the machinery or the equipment of the computer. Examples of hardware in a computer are the keyboard, the monitor, the mouse and the central processing unit. In contrast to software, hardware is a physical entity.
What are the computer hardware components and its functions?
Functions of Hardware Components
- Motherboard. Motherboard – It is the “body” or mainframe of the computer, through which all other components interface.
- Power Supply.
- Video Display Controller.
- Removable Media Devices.
- Internal Storage.
- Sound Card.
- Other Peripherals.
What are the 5 types of hardware?
There are five parts of computer hardware that can be found in most computer systems, from smart phones to desktop computers: processor, primary storage, secondary storage, input devices and output devices.
What are the 10 parts of computer?
10 Parts that make up a Computer
- Hard Drive or Solid State Drive.
- Video card.
- Power Supply.
- Keyboard and Mouse.
How many parts are there in computer?
What are the 7 major components of a computer?
7 Major Components of Computer
- The Motherboard. Motherboard is simply a Circuit Board which is Printed that contains the principal components of the computer with connectors.
- The CPU.
- The RAM.
- The Hard Drive.
- The Video Card or Graphics Card.
- The Power Supply.
- The Optical Drive.
- 7 Blogging Tips For Beginners in 2020.
What are the 5 functions of hardware?
There are five main hardware components in a computer system: Input, Processing, Storage, Output and Communication devices. Are devices used for entering data or instructions to the central processing unit.
What is ROM in computer?
Short for read-only memory, ROM is a storage medium that is used with computers and other electronic devices. Unlike RAM (random access memory), ROM is non-volatile, which means it keeps its contents regardless of whether or not it has power.
What is main part of computer?
A processor, computer memory, and input-output devices are the important components of a computer. Each of these parts is responsible for a specific set of functions.
What are the types computer?
The four basic types of computers are as under: 1Supercomputer. 2Mainframe Computer. 3Minicomputer.
What are the basic parts of computer?
The basic parts of a computer system are:
- CPU (Central Processing Unit)