- What is input device with examples?
- What is output device with example?
- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- What are the 5 output devices?
- What are 5 input devices?
- What is input and output device?
- What are types of output devices?
- Is CPU input or output?
- What are the different output devices?
- What are the 10 examples of output devices?
- Is printer an input device?
- What are the types of input and output devices?
An input device sends information to a computer system for processing, and an output device reproduces or displays the results of that processing.
In the lower half of the image, the computer sends, or outputs, data to a printer, which will print the data onto a piece of paper, also considered output.
What is input device with examples?
In computing, an input device is a piece of computer hardware equipment used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system such as a computer or information appliance. Examples of input devices include keyboards, mouse, scanners, digital cameras, joysticks, and microphones.
What is output device with example?
An output device is any device used to send data from a computer to another device or user. Most computer data output that is meant for humans is in the form of audio or video. Thus, most output devices used by humans are in these categories. Examples include monitors, projectors, speakers, headphones and printers.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What are the 5 output devices?
- Monitor (LED, LCD, CRT etc)
- Printers (all types)
- LCD Projection Panels.
- Computer Output Microfilm (COM)
- Head Phone.
What are 5 input devices?
Computer – Input Devices
- Joy Stick.
- Light pen.
- Track Ball.
- Graphic Tablet.
What is input and output device?
An input device sends information to a computer system for processing, and an output device reproduces or displays the results of that processing. Input devices only allow for input of data to a computer and output devices only receive the output of data from another device.
What are types of output devices?
A computer output device is used to extract information from a computer. There are visual, audio, print and data output devices. Different types of specific hardware include monitors, speakers and headphones, printers and external hard drives.
Is CPU input or output?
Central processing unit
The CPU is also known as the processor or microprocessor. The CPU is responsible for executing a sequence of stored instructions called a program . This program will take inputs from an input device, process the input in some way and output the results to an output device .
What are the different output devices?
Output devices provide data in different forms like audio, visual and hard copy. Monitors and printers are two of the most familiar output devices used with a computer. Computer output devices are all peripheral hardware connected to a computer using cables or wireless networking.
What are the 10 examples of output devices?
Computer Basics: 10 Examples of Output Devices
- 10 Examples of Output Devices. Monitor.
- Monitor. The most common output device used with computers is the monitor, which displays video images and text.
- Printer. Printers are another common output device found in homes in offices.
- Computer Speakers.
- Sound Card.
Is printer an input device?
If a device is putting data into the computer in the form of text, sound, images, button presses etc. then it is an input device, if the device is outputting things from the computer such as sound, movement, printing, images etc., then it is an output device. Therefore it is an input device.
What are the types of input and output devices?
An output device is used to send data out of the system. Some output devices are: Monitor. Printer.
Some input devices are:
- Bar code reader.
- Graphics tablet.