- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- What is the input device of computer?
- What are 5 input devices?
- What is output devices of computer with example?
- What are 5 output devices?
- What is input with examples?
- Which is output device?
- What is out put in computer?
- What are the different types of input devices?
- What are graphical input devices?
- What is input or output device?
- What are the 5 input and output devices in a computer?
In computing, an input device is a piece of computer hardware equipment used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system such as a computer or information appliance.
Examples of input devices include keyboards, mouse, scanners, digital cameras, joysticks, and microphones.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What is the input device of computer?
An input device is any hardware device that sends data to a computer, allowing you to interact with and control it. The picture shows a Logitech trackball mouse, which is an example of an input device. The most commonly used or primary input devices on a computer are the keyboard and mouse.
What are 5 input devices?
Computer – Input Devices
- Joy Stick.
- Light pen.
- Track Ball.
- Graphic Tablet.
What is output devices of computer with example?
An output device is any device used to send data from a computer to another device or user. Most computer data output that is meant for humans is in the form of audio or video. Thus, most output devices used by humans are in these categories. Examples include monitors, projectors, speakers, headphones and printers.
What are 5 output devices?
Computer Basics: 10 Examples of Output Devices
- 10 Examples of Output Devices. Monitor.
- Monitor. The most common output device used with computers is the monitor, which displays video images and text.
- Printer. Printers are another common output device found in homes in offices.
- Computer Speakers.
- Sound Card.
What is input with examples?
What are 5 examples of such? An input device is a piece of computer hardware equipment used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system such as a computer or information appliance. Example :keyboard, mouse, scanner, joystick, digital camera, light pen.
Which is output device?
An output device is any piece of computer hardware equipment which converts information into human-readable form. Some of the Output devices are Visual Display Units (VDU) i.e. a Monitor, Printer, Graphic Output devices, Plotters, Speakers etc.
What is out put in computer?
Output. Data generated by a computer is referred to as output. This includes data produced at a software level, such as the result of a calculation, or at a physical level, such as a printed document. The most commonly used output device is the computer’s monitor, which displays data on a screen.
What are the different types of input devices?
- Keyboard. Keyboard is the most common and very popular input device which helps to input data to the computer.
- Mouse. Mouse is the most popular pointing device.
- Joystick. Joystick is also a pointing device, which is used to move the cursor position on a monitor screen.
- Light Pen.
- Track Ball.
What are graphical input devices?
The Input Devices are the hardware that is used to transfer transfers input to the computer. The data can be in the form of text, graphics, sound, and text. Output device display data from the memory of the computer. Output can be text, numeric data, line, polygon, and other objects.
What is input or output device?
An input device sends information to a computer system for processing, and an output device reproduces or displays the results of that processing. Input devices only allow for input of data to a computer and output devices only receive the output of data from another device.
What are the 5 input and output devices in a computer?
Keyboard and mouse are the most commonly used input devices. Microphone gives sound or voice input to the computer. Output devices are used to display the result or information on the computer. Monitor and the printer are the commonly used output devices.