An output device is any device used to send data from a computer to another device or user.
Thus, most output devices used by humans are in these categories.
Examples include monitors, projectors, speakers, headphones and printers.
What is output device give 5 examples?
5 examples of output devices
- Speaker – A speaker gives you sound output from your computer.
- Monitor – A monitor is the screen on which words, numbers, and graphics can be seem.
- Printer – A printer prints whatever is on the monitor onto paper.
- Headphones – Headphones give sound output from the computer.
What are the 10 examples of output devices?
10 Examples of Output Devices:
- Audio Speakers.
- Sound Card.
- Video Card.
What is output devices in computer?
An output device is any peripheral that receives data from a computer, usually for display, projection, or physical reproduction. Monitors and printers are two of the most commonly used output devices used with a computer.
What is input and output device explain with example?
An input device sends information to a computer system for processing, and an output device reproduces or displays the results of that processing. For example, as you can see in the top half of the image, a keyboard sends electrical signals, which are received by the computer as input.
What are the 10 input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What is output device name?
The devices are usually used for display, projection, or for physical reproduction. Monitors and printers are two of the most commonly-known output devices used with a computer. Computer output devices are all peripheral hardware, and are connected to a computer by cables, or by wireless networking.