What is the basic knowledge of computer?
Computer Knowledge – Main Parts of Computer.
Computer hardware is what you can physically touch includes the computer case, monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
It also includes all the parts inside the computer case, such as the hard disk drive, motherboard, video card, and many others.
What are basic computer courses?
Online Basic Computer Courses – Learn Essential Computer Skills
- Basic Fundamental of computers: It’s important for every student to know the basic fundamentals of computers.
- Microsoft Word:
- Microsoft Excel:
- Microsoft PowerPoint:
- Adobe Photoshop:
- Internet Research and Online Learning & Earning skills:
- Basic Computer Repairing:
- Online Security and Privacy:
What is Introduction to Computer?
Introduction to Computer. Computer. A computer is an electronic device, operating under the control of instructions stored in its own memory that can accept data (input), process the data according to specified rules, produce information (output), and store the information for future use1. Functionalities of a computer.
What are the 5 basic parts of a computer?
The basic parts of a desktop computer are the computer case,monitor, keyboard, mouse, and power cord.
What is the full form of computer?
Some people say that COMPUTER stands for Common Operating Machine Purposely Used for Technological and Educational Research. “A computer is a general purpose electronic device that is used to perform arithmetic and logical operations automatically.
Which computer course is best?
List of Best Computer Courses after 12 th
- Data Entry Operator Course.
- MS Office Certification Program.
- Animation & VFX.
- Web Designing & Development.
- Digital Marketing.
- Graphic Designing.
- CADD (Computer Aided Design & Drafting)
- Mobile Application Development.
What are the three types of computer?
The four basic types of computers are as under:
- Mainframe Computer.
What are the types of computer courses?
List of courses :
- 1 Web Designing. Web designing is a great opportunity for those who want to work independently.
- 2 VFX and Animation.
- 3 Hardware and Networking courses.
- 4 Software and Programming Language courses.
- 5 Tally.
- 6 Cyber security courses.
- 7 Microsoft Office and Typing courses.
- 8 Diploma in IT.