- What is the 4 basic functions of a computer?
- What are the 5 functions of a computer?
- What is a system in computer?
- What is the function of CPU in a computer system?
- What are the advantages of computer?
- What is importance of computer?
- What are the 10 parts of computer?
- What are the basic uses of computer?
- What are the 7 major components of a computer?
What is the 4 basic functions of a computer?
All computers carry out four basic functions. These are data input, processing, output and storage.
What are the 5 functions of a computer?
There are five main hardware components in a computer system: Input, Processing, Storage, Output and Communication devices. Are devices used for entering data or instructions to the central processing unit.
What is a system in computer?
A system is a collection of elements or components that are organized for a common purpose. A computer system consists of hardware components that have been carefully chosen so that they work well together and software components or programs that run in the computer.
What is the function of CPU in a computer system?
The central processing unit (CPU) of a computer is a piece of hardware that carries out the instructions of a computer program. It performs the basic arithmetical, logical, and input/output operations of a computer system.
What are the advantages of computer?
Advantages of a Computer are :-
A computer is very fast and can perform many operations simultaneously. Computer is always Accurate. It never gives false result. A computer is a Versatile machine means it can perform all types of tasks without any problem.
What is importance of computer?
Computer has become very important nowadays because it is very much accurate, fast and can accomplish many tasks easily. Otherwise to complete those tasks manually much more time is required. It can do very big calculations in just a fraction of a second. Moreover it can store huge amount of data in it.
What are the 10 parts of computer?
10 Parts that make up a Computer
- Hard Drive or Solid State Drive.
- Video card.
- Power Supply.
- Keyboard and Mouse.
What are the basic uses of computer?
There are four main uses: word processing, internet/communications, digital video/audio composition, and desktop publishing. Easy processing of complex tasks. It saves time by quick manipulation of data as compared to when done manually. The errors in data processing are minimized when a computer is used.
What are the 7 major components of a computer?
7 Major Components of Computer
- The Motherboard. Motherboard is simply a Circuit Board which is Printed that contains the principal components of the computer with connectors.
- The CPU.
- The RAM.
- The Hard Drive.
- The Video Card or Graphics Card.
- The Power Supply.
- The Optical Drive.
- 7 Blogging Tips For Beginners in 2020.