10 Highest Paying Trade School Degrees The Best Trade Skills to Study for a Well-Paying Career
- #1 Air Traffic Control A.S. Degree (Median Annual Salary – $124,540)
- #2 National Elevator Industry Educational Program (Median Annual Salary – $79,780)
- #3 Dental Hygiene A.S. Degree (Median Annual Salary – $74,820)
What are the best paying trade jobs?
Here are some of the top-paying trade jobs on the market listed from lowest to highest salary:
- Licensed practical nurse.
- HVAC technician.
- Home inspector.
- Landscape designer.
- Respiratory therapist.
What skilled trades are in demand?
These are 3 skilled trades jobs that will only grow in demand:
- Carpenter. Perhaps it’s not surprising that carpentry has a bright future.
- Electrician. Similar to the increased demand in carpenters, industrial and commercial electricians are integral into new and existing construction projects.
What is the best trade to get into 2019?
On this page, we’ve compiled the highest paying trade school careers of 2019.
- Power Utility Technician.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer.
- IT Technician.
- Rotary Drill Operator for the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Respiratory Therapist.
- Web Developer.
- Aircraft Mechanic.
What job makes the most money with the least education?
The 35 highest paying jobs you can get without a bachelors degree
- Air-traffic controllers.
- Radiation therapists.
- Elevator installers and repairers.
- Nuclear reactor operators.
- Detectives and criminal investigators.
- Commercial pilots.
- Power distributors and dispatchers.
- Dental hygienists.
What jobs make 20 dollars an hour?
Enjoyable jobs that pay 20 dollars an hour or more are a lot more plentiful than you might imagine.
30 Additional Jobs That Pay $15 an Hour or More
- Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Fitness Trainer.
- Auto Mechanic.
- Medical Coder or Health Information Technician.
- Human Resources Assistant.
Is 30 too late to start a career?
It’s not only not too late to build a career and a life starting at 30, you are now in a better position to choose wisely because you’re older, you know yourself better, and you have more experience on which to draw. Take a deep breath, do your homework, and decide the best next step for you, as an individual.